Question Connect to mifit to update again error (mi band 5)

Hello, i tryed to free my band to mifit apk, but also i installed the firmware and the band stucks in this error, and i can´t noting to do with this.

Thanks!

I'm facing the same problem.
No way it can pair again with Mi Fit.

If I use Notify for Mi Band (I always use it without Mi Fit), it tries to complete flashing but it gets broken anytime. Then, after 3 attempts it just shows "Device is disconnected" error. So I try to restart my phone, and stgart again, but nothing actually changes.

So I tried to use Mi Fit again to start it all from zero, deleting and unistalling NfMB first, but Mi Fit cant pair my band, even though, device's bluetooth can see "Mi Band 5" around.

I went with original Mi Fit and Mod, but same thing happens. Now I installed NfMB again, and I could use Authorization code, so it could reach my band again, but firmware problem is still there.

Since problem started, the most noticeable thing is that my band could restart after flashing firmware (those times when procedure could pass step 1/2, but usually failed with step 2/2 or jumpingo directly to font), however, that screen shown by our friend ArielOrtega was always there.

Tried the most of newer firmwares, beta included, with their respective resources.

What a strange coincidence that we flashed firmwares, the same day and just landed here to report the same error :p

Dear people, thanks in advance for your help.
See ya!

havig a same issue with mi band 6...
band is visible to the phone, but it cannot pair to it
there is no solution but wait a new "compatible" Mi Fit version or buy anotherband!

today I had same issue during update. Solution is ; unpair band on Mi App wait 1 min and pair one more time (like first time use) after pairing mi app will keep download and update official firmware.

hoangtung

Hello, i tryed to free my band to mifit apk, but also i installed the firmware and the band stucks in this error, and i can´t noting to do with this.

View attachment 17009
Thanks!
If you can connect to Notify and fitness for Mi band , you can reset the band
* I suggest you to use old apk
I have met this buggy 1 time, and that was how I fixed it. But I do not promise that It will work for you
Good luck 😁

gerhai

I did have a similar issue after installing a beta firmware on my mi band.
I've managed to fix it by installing the Zepp app and connecting my band with it. After that I re-paired the band inside the Notify app by selecting that Zepp app was installed. Then I could install the latest stable firmware. Finally, after getting the new auth key through the modded mi fit app I can now use the band just with the Notify app again.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu