Question Custom fonts MB3?

yenkissme

Are there custom fonts for MB3?, I knew that original fonts is Mili_wuhan.ft ,
My question, Is ttf format can apply to this band, i mean just rename a format .ttf to .ft? Sorry for my dumb question :)

chienkd

My question, Is ttf format can apply to this band, i mean just rename a format .ttf to .ft? Sorry for my dumb question :)
I don't know exactly MB3 font format, but I think it is different from .ttf file. Please don't try to flash .ttf file to your miband 3. It can damage your band.

djolex

I don't know exactly MB3 font format, but I think it is different from .ttf file. Please don't try to flash .ttf file to your miband 3. It can damage your band.
There is new beta Firmware with new fonts. Problem with adding new fonts is that MB3 is still new and will take time for people to adjust and learn how to change stuff. Be patient, we will have new Firmware soon (in couple of days maybe week).

yenkissme

There is new beta Firmware with new fonts. Problem with adding new fonts is that MB3 is still new and will take time for people to adjust and learn how to change stuff. Be patient, we will have new Firmware soon (in couple of days maybe week).
Yes. Of course , i'll be Patient

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CVFS