Question Do flashing resource file cause any harm to device ??

Krishbuzo

Do flashing resource file bricks the device or flashing firmware does?? Plzz help me about it. Is there any harm in changing the resources because I do whenever someone posts a new one.

From little I know
flashing resources files willnot break your device
but flashing firmware may cause breaking
just flash anything
and when a resource take your attention , try to read the users replies to ensure that it actually works
and a device dont flash any unofficial firmware 😉

Krishbuzo

From little I know
flashing resources files willnot break your device
but flashing firmware may cause breaking
just flash anything
and when a resource take your attention , try to read the users replies to ensure that it actually works
and a device dont flash any unofficial firmware 😉
Thanks bro

Tizigsysyks

Hi
Probably resources may not brick the Device but Mi band 3 shows connect to app to update text but where as in flashing a firmware we should be very very careful
as even single wrong byte ma brick your device I think flashing res. May not brick😃👍✌️

Krishbuzo

Hi
Probably resources may not brick the Device but Mi band 3 shows connect to app to update text but where as in flashing a firmware we should be very very careful
as even single wrong byte ma brick your device I think flashing res. May not brick😃👍✌️
Okk thanks

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Do flashing resource file bricks the device or flashing firmware does?? Plzz help me about it. Is there any harm in changing the resources because I do whenever someone posts a new one.
Flashing resources or font is not harmful and if there is any problem in it you can just replace it by new resources and then your band will work easily and smoothly but the most dangerous thing is firmware if there is an inch mistake in firmware it will brick your band and band will be close for forever. :)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franjex