FW Mod English Firmware

maybe you can try to use mi fit 3.4.1 to test.
I have tested and still the same. Sometimes I can read the notification and Chinese appears in the end... BTW I changed the language of the phone to English and problem is the same

I have tested and still the same. Sometimes I can read the notification and Chinese appears in the end... BTW I changed the language of the phone to English and problem is the same
i think that by doing that you should flash back the original firmware, only then it´ll all be in english, the problem here is the custom fw is missing some translations/strings i think.

What we would really need is a modded app, where no matter what the language in your system is set to it would only apply English language to the Mi band. That would do the trick.

Maddoctor

I did it! I managed to create a mi fit 3.4.2, which shows with the latest firmware, the weather notifications in English. Now will make the same for Greek and the files will be uploaded at my site: itechnews.gr I guess tomorrow.

PS: Whoever wants to download the modded app, will find it here: http://bit.ly/2J44no5

Last edited:

chienkd

Mrt66

If my Mi band3 is set to detectable but gadgetbridge and other phones cannot detect the MiBand3 then what should I do?

Mrt66

Have you tried using notify & fitness for Mi Band app from play store? It has a function to install custom fw and it works perfect. Don't even need to activate the detection feature.
Okay, I was too carefull giving rights on my phone. Give all the rights and it works!

IvekZG

Hi,
I bought Mi Band 3 as a gift. Unfortunatley I didn't notice it only supports english if the phone is in english before i bought it. The person who I gave it as a gift can't use it. So I googled it and found this amazing community. I also noticed there is a Croatian language translation ready.
Since I need to flash a custom rom is it possible for somebody to compile the rom wit Croatian language support, please?
Thank you very much.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narra