FW Mod English Firmware

LiuXX

So good. But I want to know whether I change it back to Chinese when I need? Who can tell me?

klebeerm

Hi guys!

My MiBand 3 is not an international version, if I instantiate the English firmware and put the language of the smartphone in Portuguese, when the MiFit update will it continue in English, because it is a native language of the Firmware of Xiaomi or will it return to Chinese?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi guys!

My MiBand 3 is not an international version, if I instantiate the English firmware and put the language of the smartphone in Portuguese, when the MiFit update will it continue in English, because it is a native language of the Firmware of Xiaomi or will it return to Chinese?
You will return to Chinese if Mi Fit update your firmware.

Madridii

So Can I use this FW to show menu in English and messages (notifications) in English and Arabic?
And my HW version is V0.18.4.1, it will work?

Xejogear

Hello! Is there option to read russian notifications on english fw? I use english OS and english MiFit, but i need my notification able to use normal russian font. And now i get result in pic, when i use russian OS and MiFit everything is fine.
If i use this FW will be everything ok? And if no, what i need to do? I want everything in english, but able to read russian notifications.
Thank you!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello! Is there option to read russian notifications on english fw? I use english OS and english MiFit, but i need my notification able to use normal russian font. And now i get result in pic, when i use russian OS and MiFit everything is fine.
If i use this FW will be everything ok? And if no, what i need to do? I want everything in english, but able to read russian notifications.
Thank you!
View attachment 1592
Install English Firmware 1.5.0.2 (Link in the first post of this thread) and use Mi Fit 3.4.6.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Or check on 4pda... I believe there are few versions based on the latest but they are with Russian interface.
I already released 1.6.0.16 Russian Firmware, available here.

Also @Xejogear requested for English Firmware with possibility to show Russian, it's why I didn't speak about the Russian Firmware.

I already released 1.6.0.16 Russian Firmware, available here.

Also @Xejogear requested for English Firmware with possibility to show Russian, it's why I didn't speak about the Russian Firmware.
I believe his (and mine) problem is the whitespaces and ugly font... Both not covered by any firmware based on 1.6.0.16 here... No offense meant.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mobin1