FW Mod Firmware 2.3.0.28 | English Bold Font

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
@MagicalUnicorn hey man . R u gonna abandoned this?
No, I didn't have time to modify the firmwares when Firmwares 2.3.0.6 was released, so I said I skip this update and I will release again at next update.
But I can release English Firmwares Bold Font in the day ^^.

shawon11

No, I didn't have time to modify the firmwares when Firmwares 2.3.0.6 was released, so I said I skip this update and I will release again at next update.
But I can release English Firmwares Bold Font in the day ^^.
Thanks for not abandoning the project. If u can pls post the eng bold font.

speedytr

I am confused with firmware. As I understand with this firmware my band will be English but I will see Turkish characters right? (If not I will have to wait for a modified Turkish fw)

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I am confused with firmware. As I understand with this firmware my band will be English but I will see Turkish characters right? (If not I will have to wait for a modified Turkish fw)
I don't know about the Turkish characters but the language of your band will be English since this is the English firmware. You can always install the Turkish custom firmware so your band will be in Turkish. Here you have a link: Firmware 2.3.0.2 | Spanish, Turkish, Thai... | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
Just remember that this isn't the latest firmware so it's a downgrade if you are currently on the latest version. Also, make sure you use the correct resource version (version 46).

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui