FW Mod Firmware 2.4.0.12|1.8.0.14 NFC | english,br.portugese, vieatnamese and Persian (Hankou,Wuhan&chongqing)

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
●●♤♤Hey the download link is no longer available for me please help!The webpage says,"Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found"I don't know weather that link worked for you guys,but It's not working for me●●♤♤
All links are working for me

Typing mistake I meant that I'm not able to change the calendar it only shows 3 and 4 months calendar
Same is happening with me
This is because we have the China version of the band and the calendar only works in the global version

I'm having global version and I'm from India
I am also an Indian but being an indian doesnt mean you can get only global version. Chinese version does not mean that it can be purchased only from china. Believe it. You have the chinese version

Mib3adhi

I am also an Indian but being an indian doesnt mean you can get only global version. Chinese version does not mean that it can be purchased only from china. Believe it. You have the chinese version
But i don't have nfc

Hey can something like this happen that we can set alarms through the band only instead of using the mobile to set it

Sorry for posting so many comments again and again. I am very excited for the Avengers theme v3. So, can you just tell me at what time you will post it because tomorrow is my school

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawelb16