APP Stable GadgetBridge 0.75.1

rendal

Contributor
GadgetBridge 0.75.1
Jul 12
, 2023

Gadgetbridge is an Android (5.0+) application which will allow you to use your Pebble, Mi Band, Amazfit Bit and HPlus device (and more) without the vendor's closed source application and without the need to create an account and transmit any of your data to the vendor's servers.
gadgetbridge-png.4919
Version Name: 0.75.1
Version Code: 224
Published on: Jul 12, 2023

What's new
  • Fix Weather Notification integration.

Additional Information
★ Website : Gadgetbridge for android.
★ Official Blog : Freeyourgadget blog.
★ Wiki : GadgetBridge Wiki - Home
● MB3 Wiki : Mi Band 3
● MB4 Wiki : Mi Band 4
● MB5 Wiki : Mi Band 5
● AB5 Wiki : Amazfit Band 5
(To connect and set up your Mi Band 4/5, Amazfit Band 5 with Gadgetbridge, you need paste in to Gadgetbridge a unique key for your Mi Band 4/5, Amazfit Band 5.)​
★ Codeberg Repository : Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge.
★ Official Changelog : Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge.

Screenshots
( illustrative example )

1-MainScreen.png

2-ActivityAndSleep.png

30-Sleep.png

Download APK

(Get It On F-Droid)

Last edited:

jolllo

Hi rendal! I loved using this app with my last device. But now i switched to a Mi Band 7 pro (M2140B1 - chinese Version, presumably fabricated by 70mai). I wasn't expecting bringing it to work with Gadgetbridge on my non rooted Android, up until the last mod of Mi Fitness by MagicalUnicorn (Mi Fitness 3.19.0i - All in One | GeekDoing - kudos for this good work MagicalUnicorn!).
This mod seemed to grant access to the auth key, as shown in the screenshot below. This key is a 32 character like 77e5c*****************25c04ae918. But even if given it in uppercase letters, no connection can be made by GadgetBridge. I know, that this device is not yet oficially supported by GadgetBridge 0.75.1, do you think it will be supported in near future?
Thank you for a short reply and your good work on GadgetBridge!

rendal

Contributor
Hi rendal! I loved using this app with my last device. But now i switched to a Mi Band 7 pro (M2140B1 - chinese Version, presumably fabricated by 70mai). I wasn't expecting bringing it to work with Gadgetbridge on my non rooted Android, up until the last mod of Mi Fitness by MagicalUnicorn (Mi Fitness 3.19.0i - All in One | GeekDoing - kudos for this good work MagicalUnicorn!).
This mod seemed to grant access to the auth key, as shown in the screenshot below. This key is a 32 character like 77e5c*****************25c04ae918. But even if given it in uppercase letters, no connection can be made by GadgetBridge. I know, that this device is not yet oficially supported by GadgetBridge 0.75.1, do you think it will be supported in near future?
Thank you for a short reply and your good work on GadgetBridge! View attachment 18355 View attachment 18356 View attachment 18357
Hi, we have no information about the development direction of Gadgetbridge and its future support for the Mi Band 7 Pro. Our information is only from public sources and websites of the project authors.
We here only inform about new versions of Gadgetbridge and can discuss them on the forum here, but we have no contact with the author of Gadgetbridge.

You can use this goal to report problems: https://codeberg.org/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge/issues/new/choose

Perhaps you will be able to get useful information by asking.

Thank you for understanding.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00