Question GadgetBridge doesnt connect to Xiaomi mi band 3

djolex

My mi fit can connect to mi band 3 but when I try to connect my mi ban it cant. Someone can help me
Okey, GadgetBridge is still experimental so do the following:
1. Restart phone before every try.
2. Set MiBand 3 to discoverable in Mi Fit app.
3. Allow MiBand 3 to receive calls, (this opens lane for data communication)
4. As final measure, use other phone/tablet for rom flashing.

P.S. Can you connect via MiFit app? What Android version do you use? Is it custom rom? Rooted?

testony

thank you for support.
I can connect via mifit app I have android 6.0.1 it is stock rom. I didnt rooted.
First time I could use gadgetbridge because I could change language of my miband3 after that I cant connect via gadgetbridge. I've tried severeal time I've restarted my phone I singout MiFit app. but nothing is happen :\

djolex

thank you for support.
I can connect via mifit app I have android 6.0.1 it is stock rom. I didnt rooted.
First time I could use gadgetbridge because I could change language of my miband3 after that I cant connect via gadgetbridge. I've tried severeal time I've restarted my phone I singout MiFit app. but nothing is happen :\
Try to pair with other Mi Fit account/ (new email) or try new phone (from brother, sister, girl, boy)

testony

I've tried several time but I could see this messages today. What should I do. It only vibrated once time when it say push to buttom.

Last edited:

testony

When I am at main menu at Gadgetbridge. I push to plus buttom then it searching my divice when I click Mi band 3 I saw those messages

djolex

When I am at main menu at Gadgetbridge. I push to plus buttom then it searching my divice when I click Mi band 3 I saw those messages
Ok, uninstall GadgetBridge and download newest and install it (disable automatic start in menu)
Delete Mi Band from your bluetooth devices
Uninstall and reinstall Mi Fit and register mi band 3
Allow all permisions to Mi fit (location, calls and notifications)
Set call receiving on your Mi Band 3 (this connects mifit and band)
Set mi band 3 discoverable
Now open GadgetBridge click + and click on MiBand3.
After you click mi band 3 it will open new window, do not touch a thing go back
GG you got your mi band connected

testony

I did and it connect but When I reinstall Mi fit it start for new updated and it done than I could connect via GadgetBridge. When it updated it's language changed it become chine when I want to upload Turkish rom "Gadgetbridge stopted" I've tried severeal times :) I dont know what will I do. İt's language is china now :)

cf0c

In my environment, Mi fit and Gadget Bridge could not coexist.
Specifically, with Mi Fit installed on the phone, it was not possible to connect or update MB3's firmware with GadgetBridge.
Gadgetbridge shows that it is connected, but the mark of the band is displayed in gray, and it was impossible to update even if opened the fw file.
Once disable Mi Fit and restart gadgetbridge, the mark of the band becomes blue and the firmware can be updated.

I normally disable the gadget bridge, and when changing the firmware, disable Mi fit and activate the gadget bridge.
I'm glad if you can use it as a reference.

djolex

I did and it connect but When I reinstall Mi fit it start for new updated and it done than I could connect via GadgetBridge. When it updated it's language changed it become chine when I want to upload Turkish rom "Gadgetbridge stopted" I've tried severeal times :) I dont know what will I do. İt's language is china now :)
Wait for new GadgetBridge. Try agan with newest GadgetBridge

Makro

I am sorry, but when I restart my phone it enders to safe mode and I can't re ender gadgetbridge I press to close the sf mode but nothing happens . Only today I fixed the phone by pressing exit to sf mode ...
What else I can do without restarting phone
Because I am afraid it will re ender to sf mode........... thanks

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saturndog