RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version
Update:we're currently working on changing the ringing telephone animation (when someone calls).
And we've extracted the animation from samsung one ui devices:
Here's the download link to the 720p video:
Download link
Can you make it with a dark background?
it looks like one ui dark mode

Arindam430

Yes, We're totally gonna change the background color to black, that's how we always do it.
Hello developers, I am a little new in this theming stuff. I want to ask something if you don't mind, does installing any custom theme affects the band's battery life or not. Cause after updating my firmware to latest v1.0.9.66 caused severe battery drain issues in my device, I had to replace it, luckily I had warranty.

He5am2099

Hello developers, I am a little new in this theming stuff. I want to ask something if you don't mind, does installing any custom theme affects the band's battery life or not.
It affects it a little bit, because you're installing a custom theme that has more intense and colorful images, so it takes more battery life. We were also going to make a grayscale version if the theme after we make the final beta version for longer battery life.

Arindam430

It affects it a little bit, because you're installing a custom theme that has more intense and colorful images, so it takes more battery life. We were also going to make a grayscale version if the theme after we make the final beta version for longer battery life.
Ohh, Thanks a lot for clearing this out, I will look forward to it, you are awesome. Keep up the great work.

Bagde

I installed many themes many time....and knew everything about to install firmware but this V96 is not installing...can anybody is here who installed V96?
I installed with 'Master for Mi Band' app, maybe your battery is low? Need minimum 30%

He5am2099

Update: we're changing the "ringtone" icon with a new one which is from the new "push notifications". Tell us what you think.

He5am2099

Update: Thank you for joining us in deciding the icon for the "status" section, after an hour, the poll will be closed and we'll decide which icon is better from the 3 most voted icons. We'll inform you once we made the decision.

Update: Thank you for joining us in deciding the icon for the "status" section, after an hour, the poll will be closed and we'll decide which icon is better from the 3 most voted icons. We'll inform you once we made the decision.
Your welcome we all are supporting you in this

He5am2099

Update: we've finally chosen the right icon for the "status" section of the theme. Here's the image:

This image will be posted alongside multiple changes that will come with version 0.9.6.10 of the theme which we'll post very soon. Stay tuned!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal