RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version
Update: I wanted to thank you all for supporting us on this theme.
We wanted to inform you something about the handwash utility widget. I couldn't find a way to make a watchface that had a 2 second timer for ease of use in washing your hands. But two really important and noble people came and helped; they didn't just help me in creating the watchface, that word would be too little to describe the amount of hard work and ideas and countless days that they put to make this fantasy come true. The theoretically possible idea that was once a dream would've stayed a dream if these people didn't do all of this. I literally can't thank these people enough about how much they've done because I think That would be cruel. these two people are "Chargez" and "MagicalUnicorn". They did all of this work, things that weren't achievable and things that nobody knew how to do and well without them, this watchface couldn't exist. They changed the meaning of how a watchface works and what it does. So, at the end I just wanted to cherish they're hard work and praise them for the amazing and wonderful things that they did to create this watchface. The utility widget (watchface) will be available tomorrow inside a new thread. Thanks again to "Chargez" and "MagicalUnicorn.
View attachment 13658
Can you send me the beta version if you can?
I want to try new feature, even it’s not finished yet XD

Update: I wanted to thank you all for supporting us on this theme.
We wanted to inform you something about the handwash utility widget. I couldn't find a way to make a watchface that had a 2 second timer for ease of use in washing your hands. But two really important and noble people came and helped; they didn't just help me in creating the watchface, that word would be too little to describe the amount of hard work and ideas and countless days that they put to make this fantasy come true. The theoretically possible idea that was once a dream would've stayed a dream if these people didn't do all of this. I literally can't thank these people enough about how much they've done because I think That would be cruel. these two people are "Chargez" and "MagicalUnicorn". They did all of this work, things that weren't achievable and things that nobody knew how to do and well without them, this watchface couldn't exist. They changed the meaning of how a watchface works and what it does. So, at the end I just wanted to cherish they're hard work and praise them for the amazing and wonderful things that they did to create this watchface. The utility widget (watchface) will be available tomorrow inside a new thread. Thanks again to "Chargez" and "MagicalUnicorn.
View attachment 13658
The whole team is really doing a great job!!.....

papercore

How about rather extracting it from Galaxy Fit? It has similar technical specs but also optimized GUI for bands.

He5am2099

Update: we're really sorry if our development speed has gotten a little slow and we haven't sent any prebetas to our testers until now. These are all because we're working on a secret project (theme). This theme is still in its early stages of development, and will be posted as a beta once a lot of the theme gets changed with the device's theme icons. We won't tell you what the name of the theme is, but we'll give you a hint: firstly the theme is based on a newly released smartwatch that is really similar to the apple watch. And the UI of the ⌚ is said to be "colorful" you can guess it for yourself.

Attachments

Update: we're really sorry if our development speed has gotten a little slow and we haven't sent any prebetas to our testers until now. These are all because we're working on a secret project (theme). This theme is still in its early stages of development, and will be posted as a beta once a lot of the theme gets changed with the device's theme icons. We won't tell you what the name of the theme is, but we'll give you a hint: firstly the theme is based on a newly released smartwatch that is really similar to the apple watch. And the UI of the ⌚ is said to be "colorful" you can guess it for yourself.
View attachment 13665
Excited for it🤩

He5am2099

Info : Everyone get ready to experience the colorful icons and watchfaces with a new theme based on a wonderful watch.
Thanks
As "Vanshpratapsin" said, this theme is also gonna be a really great theme that you'd enjoy so much. It's a really incredible theme. So you have to wait. But it's really awesome. The theme will be posted as a beta once we get enough icons to change to the theming of that watch. Stay tuned!!!!!!

He5am2099

Update: we're going to work on a 🔦 utility widget which lights up the display once you turn it on. It's also gonna have a galaxy watch 3 style animation.
Stay tuned.

Jokers

Is it possible to edit the default watchface and change all of it to white background? If it possible, then we can use custom watchfaces and in the same time, we can switch to torch light

He5am2099

Is it possible to edit the default watchface and change all of it to white background? If it possible, then we can use custom watchfaces and in the same time, we can switch to torch light
According to me, only the numbers can be changed to complete white:)
As Chargez said, we cannot change the default watchface's background color. Sorry :(.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui