RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version

LukeK

I just installed it a few minutes ago and it is sooo beautiful! It really looks like one ui and it also kinda looks like android 12 but i really like it! It is my first time installing custom resources on my mi band and im so happy that it didn't brick. Also i installed notify and fitness just to install this resource so can i uninstall it now? Will i be able to restore the original resource?

Lesma

I just installed it a few minutes ago and it is sooo beautiful! It really looks like one ui and it also kinda looks like android 12 but i really like it! It is my first time installing custom resources on my mi band and im so happy that it didn't brick. Also i installed notify and fitness just to install this resource so can i uninstall it now? Will i be able to restore the original resource?
Also i installed notify and fitness just to install this resource so can i uninstall it now?

Yes

Will i be able to restore the original resource?

Yes

He5am2099

Thank for your thoughts on the theme 🙏 😊.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui