FW Mod German Firmware 1.5.0.2

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
German Firmware 1.5.0.2
for Mi Band 3

Version: 1.0.0 (based on original 1.5.0.2)
What's new:
v1.0:
  • German Language set as a default in menu
  • Date Format changed to DD.MM from MM/DD
  • Flash Resource V40 afterwards ! Otherwise you get Message : Connect to App to update.
If you find a mistake in the translations or any other error, please report it here!

Installation:
Follow the guide on our forum!

Download:

Attachments

@AEbby Thanks a lot for your constant work on our MiBands. But one issue that is like we Germans would say "burning under my fingernails" since the beginning, could you please give us a version with the date format "DD.MM." I am going nuts cause of the missing dot after the "MM".

I would highly appreciate that. Thanks.

Last edited:

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
@AEbby Thanks a lot for your constant work on our MiBands. But one issue that is like we Germans would say "burning under my fingernails" since the beginning, could you please give us a version with the date format "DD.MM." I am going nuts cause of the missing dot after the "MM".

I would highly appreciate that. Thanks.
Hello , as i stated in the other Thread, i wont be able to add that "." behind the date.
My work is only in the Hex-Structure of the File, and Adding things in Spaces where nothing supposed to be is far beyond , what i can do there.

If @Kirill can create one Firmware with that Point, i would be able to look how much work it is, but just setting the Point into the Hex-File would destroy the fw file for sure.

So this Question is out of my reach (Sorry)

@Kirill Kirill stated more than once in the GermanFirmware thread 1.2.0.8 that the extra dot is possible and he/she is capable of adding it. I hope Kirill can do us the favor...

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
@Kirill Kirill stated more than once in the GermanFirmware thread 1.2.0.8 that the extra dot is possible and he/she is capable of adding it. I hope Kirill can do us the favor...
I am really sorry that I stated that it is possible, but didn't compile any FW for you. I will try to firgure out it today, and will let you know.

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
as far as i understand they want Date : 19.08. <- that point

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00