RES Google Theme v88/v89/v92/v93/v96

Resources Version

dilutewater

Hey guys, I am back with another awesome new theme based on Google.
Give Your Mi Band 4 A Completely New Wear OS Look

I even changed the default watchfaces
Download
I will not be responsible for any brick!
Google_v88

(Use V88 with firmware version v1.0.9.22 or v1.0.9.30!)

Google_V89

(Use V89 with firmware version v1.0.9.34!)

Google_V92

(Use V92 with firmware version v1.0.9.42!. Use it at your own risk.)

Google_V93

(Use V93 with firmware version v1.0.9.48!. Use it at your own risk.)

Google_V96

(Use V96 with firmware version v1.0.9.66!. Use it at your own risk.)
Hit the like button if you liked it!
ABOUT ME
Hey guys, I have just started creating resources, hope you all like it.
Feel free to tell me your thoughts about it .
Also you can request new resources which you would like to see.

~Rachit

P.S: Do reply for any assistance or If there are any bugs you are facing , I'll be happy to help and would contact you as soon as possible
*Updated firmware versions will be released soon!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Your theme is so so good bro thanks for your time doing it, I'm from Colombia thanks for doing.. I'd want give you a little feedback
1. You could change STATUS icons instead of the big G from Google because GOOGLE give us results, so STATUS are our results "G" from daily activity
2. You could change the G from MORE instead of PLAY STORE icon app, because inside MORE we use different "apps" (music,alarm,find device, band display....)
3. Me personally use notifications from mi band 4 like NOTES so you could change NOTIFICATIONS icon instead of GOOGLE KEEP NOTES icon app....
So I'll really appreciate if you take my feedback thanks so so much with these feedbacks it becomes in the ABSOLUTELY GOOGLE THEME EVER...

Last edited:

dilutewater

Your theme is so fuck good bro thanks for your time doing it, I'm from Colombia thanks for doing.. I'd want give you a little feedback
1. You could change STATUS icons instead of the big G from Google because GOOGLE give us results, so STATUS are our results "G" from daily activity
2. You could change the G from MORE instead of PLAY STORE icon app, because inside MORE we use different "apps" (music,alarm,find device, band display....)
3. Me personally use notifications from mi band 4 like NOTES so you could change NOTIFICATIONS icon instead of GOOGLE KEEP NOTES icon app....
So I'll really appreciate if you take my feedback thanks so so much with these feedbacks it becomes in the ABSOLUTELY GOOGLE THEME EVER...
Awesome idea will do for sure

Thanks for reply me bro... The first 2 without doubt will be perfect but I REALLY would want yo have ALL TRES POINT on my mi band 4... that I can watch PLAY STORE in more AND GOOGLE KEEP in notifications on it it will be awesome

Heyy brooo you did it thanks for listen to me, it looks awesome.... thanks again... Could you do with a GOOGLE KEEP Icon app for notifications.... I LOVE THAT APP that wouldn't give to can watch it on my mi band 4... Believe me there are hundreds who use notifications as NOTES... It could be a second version of GOOGLE THEME... anyway THANKS SO MUCH it is perfect...
PLEASE COULD YOU DO IT FOR YOUR COLOMBIAN FAN.....
Good job broo

dilutewater

Heyy brooo you did it thanks for listen to me, it looks awesome.... thanks again... Could you do with a GOOGLE KEEP Icon app for notifications.... I LOVE THAT APP that wouldn't give to can watch it on my mi band 4... Believe me there are hundreds who use notifications as NOTES... It could be a second version of GOOGLE THEME... anyway THANKS SO MUCH it is perfect...
PLEASE COULD YOU DO IT FOR YOUR COLOMBIAN FAN.....
Good job broo
Thank you
BUt i think that google news icon fits better to the main color scheme

ABSOLUTELY bro you are right that theme is gold it's so so incredible. My point is Google keep app is more famous and used and Google news so could be 2 versions of Google theme... 1 for people who use for notifications obviously and the second for people who used as notes.... It just 1 icon bro, overall it's amazing i mean it. Beforehand thanks

dilutewater

How to flash it on band
Download the theme
Download Notify and fitness for mi band
go to tools in notify and fitness
go to more
go to update firmware
select "select firmware"
select the downloaded firmware
click on update

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui