FW Mod Hebrew Firmware 2.4.0.12

YossiM

Thank you! got it, installed it and it works fine.
The menu is in hebrew and even gets notifications in hebrew right to left (with arabic definition in N&F)
Didn't succeed to get caller Id contact name nor the phone number. What should I do to get it?

Thanks again,
Yossi

Thank you! got it, installed it and it works fine.
The menu is in hebrew and even gets notifications in hebrew right to left (with arabic definition in N&F)
Didn't succeed to get caller Id contact name nor the phone number. What should I do to get it?

Thanks again,
Yossi
N&F -> message tab -> Calls

YossiM

N&F -> message tab -> Calls
did it. checked "display name", disabled incoming call notification on mi fit as requested but still get the call notification without name or number.

UPDATE: After rebooting my phone everything work great!!
Thank you!

Last edited:
did it. checked "display name", disabled incoming call notification on mi fit as requested but still get the call notification without name or number.

UPDATE: After rebooting my phone everything work great!!
Thank you!
You're welcome :)

Mentesh33

Yanes

Thanks. I checked and my i have firmware 2.4.0.12 vo.23.19.49 according to the answers you gave before the firmware will not work in this version. I could not understand if there would be an option for Hebrew in the future.
I'm with you. Nothing to do right now. until someone will translate this version of firmware (Hankou).

Mentesh33

Thanks for the help and the answer. You're doing a great job😇😇
Another question, is it possible to change the version to an older version that has the option to Hebrew?

Thanks for the help and the answer. You're doing a great job😇😇
Another question, is it possible to change the version to an older version that has the option to Hebrew?
You can lower your fw, but in your case it won't work because you have Hankou and not Wuhan.
You can try downloading modified English version. It should support Hebrew notifications without Hebrew menus.

matanyabs

Almoog101. The new timer text is still in arabic. For some reson i get today tommorow and thursday at the weather faces (should be tuesday). Other than that everything is perfect.

Mentesh33

You can lower your fw, but in your case it won't work because you have Hankou and not Wuhan.
You can try downloading modified English version. It should support Hebrew notifications without Hebrew menus.
Thanks. I download modified English version, When I switch to Arabic in n&f I get menus in Arabic and notifications in hebrew LTR. What I did wrong?

Almoog101. The new timer text is still in arabic. For some reson i get today tommorow and thursday at the weather faces (should be tuesday). Other than that everything is perfect.
Thanks! Also another user tell me about those problems.
Was fixed:)

Thanks. I download modified English version, When I switch to Arabic in n&f I get menus in Arabic and notifications in hebrew LTR. What I did wrong?
Unfortunately I assume that you did everything correctly.
I'm not familiar with Hankou. Sorry but I don't want to say something that will cause damage.

Mentesh33

Hi.
I have Hebrew notification and english menu but the clock shows me the date mm.dd. Is there a way to fix it?
i work with n&f and i have the hankou.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29