Question Hebrew firmware

abdaid

Arabic language showing off but not RTL
The whether I get ????

Last edited by a moderator:
לפעילות הישראלים
יש תמיכה בעברית לסיכום?
Hey Nati,
For now , there is no support for Hebrew ( not official nor pirate). We are waiting for RTL ( right to left) support from xiaomi. This will probably will be available soon , cus they added Arabic font and will probably add rtl and arabic lang somewhere at the near future. mean while you can install the unofficial firmware from the forum that will display Hebrew font but not in the right order. try to write in English next so everyone can understand you.
אמ"לק בעברית: (hebrew)
כרגע אין תמיכה בעברית, מחכים לתמיכה בעברית שתראה את הכתב מימין לשמאל ועליו אפשר יהיה להלביש את הפונט בעברית. כנראה יקרה מתישהו בעדכונים הקרובים

Hey Nati,
For now , there is no support for Hebrew ( not official nor pirate). We are waiting for RTL ( right to left) support from xiaomi. This will probably will be available soon , cus they added Arabic font and will probably add rtl and arabic lang somewhere at the near future. mean while you can install the unofficial firmware from the forum that will display Hebrew font but not in the right order. try to write in English next so everyone can understand you.
אמ"לק בעברית: (hebrew)
כרגע אין תמיכה בעברית, מחכים לתמיכה בעברית שתראה את הכתב מימין לשמאל ועליו אפשר יהיה להלביש את הפונט בעברית. כנראה יקרה מתישהו בעדכונים הקרובים
Thank you. Let's hope it comes soon.

I installed a version of geekdoing from now on I will not get official version updates via mi fit?
(In Hebrew)
התקנתי גרסה של geekdoing מעכשיו אני לא יקבל עידכוני גרסה רשמיים דרך mi fit?

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I installed a version of geekdoing from now on I will not get official version updates via mi fit?
(In Hebrew)
You will get official updates.

(In Hebrew)
when a new firmware version will release it will automatically update your watch via the mi fit app.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Cool!!! Thanks! Waiting for the Hebrew version to arrive. Expected? Date?
Taking into consideration that Arabic days of week were added in Resources v35, Arabic phrases were added in FW 1.3.0.8, and diacritics problem was fixed in 1.3.0.8, I believe that RTL support will be available in the upcoming stable release or maybe next beta.

Last edited:

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Tested 1.3.0.8. It also supports RTL scrolling text. I hope complete RTL support is coming soon.

When Hebrew is supported, will the caller's name be in Hebrew? At the moment, it does not impress me even though there is support for reverse Hebrew.

tomerr

I already get the caller id name in Hebrew with the custom English firmware (i'm on 1.3.0.4) ..but in reverse. so the answer is yes. just a matter of (short?) time until Xiaomi release firmware with full RTL support

I already get the caller id name in Hebrew with the custom English firmware (i'm on 1.3.0.4) ..but in reverse. so the answer is yes. just a matter of (short?) time until Xiaomi release firmware with full RTL support
But currently the clock does not display any caller name at all. He does not even present reverse Hebrew.
In Hebrew
אבל כרגע השעון אינו מציג שם המתקשר כלל. הוא אפילו לא מציג עברית הפוכה.

tomerr

why do you reply in hebrew...?
restart your phone. it's a bluetooth connection issue, i had the same thing (no caller id after custom firmware flash) and restarting the phone fixed it.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjayanejaye