Question How can I modify "APP" icon on notifications from Mi Band 4

Hello forum, I've been trying to modify the APP icon from the band's notifications to make it show on Snapchat the snapchat icon from the resource file.. can someone help me? ( I have 0 knowledge in this type of stuff )

Miss_Danielle

Hello forum, I've been trying to modify the APP icon from the band's notifications to make it show on Snapchat the snapchat icon from the resource file.. can someone help me? ( I have 0 knowledge in this type of stuff )
Not possible I don't think...

dudeosef

It's possible.
Example for firmware 1.0.9.30 :

Download dashUI v88/v83 [UPDATE ONE]-[NEW ICON AND ANIMATION] | Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | GeekDoing

Decompil with : MB4 Resource pack/unpack | Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | GeekDoing

Download snapchat picture and resize 36x36 with "paint", save as "png" + TinyPNG – Compress PNG images while preserving transparency for convert 8 bit

seek "app" icon in "dashUIv88" folder and rename "snapchat.png" with the number, here it's : 1945.png replace icon in folder

Recompil with MB4 Resource pack/unpack | Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | GeekDoing

Flash firmware with Mi Band 4 - How to flash Firmware/Resources/Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | GeekDoing JUST STEP 3

Enjoy

ps: Should be able to do it with official resources but I didn't find it for the example
Here official ressources : MEGA
If you have a problem with decompression rename the file

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal