Question How Do I Edit the Resources?

100ajk

Hi guys, I've looking around and feel like an idiot, but I want to edit some of the notification icons. I have the resource file V96 which is the one for my firmware. How on earth do I edit the .res file? I downloaded the unpacking tool but it either creates a res.res file or gives an error. Can someone explain how I can edit the .res?

Last edited:

Chargez

Hi guys, I've looking around and feel like an idiot, but I want to edit some of the notification icons. I have the resource file V96 which is the one for my firmware. How on earth do I edit the .res file? I downloaded the unpacking tool but it either creates a res.res file or gives an error. Can someone explain how I so I edit the .res?
Drag and drop the resource file on mb4_resource_tool
a new .res file will appear. Now MOVE that .res file into the tool's folder. Once the .res file is in the tool's folder, now drag and drop the .res file on watchface:)

Last edited:

100ajk

Drag and drop the resource file on mb4_resource_tool
a new .res file will appear. Now MOVE that .res file into the tool's folder. Once the .res file is in the tool's folder, now drag and drop the .res file on watchface:)
Thanks so much. Worked perfectly! I now have notification icons for all my favourite apps :)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00