Tutorial How to check Hardware Variants (Mili_cinco / Mi Band 4 / Mi Smart Band 4) of the Mi Band 4

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
@rendal,
One more HW revision is now in the wild: 0.25.130.5 (this one is without NFC too).

I own a Mi Band 4, which I bought as a Chinese version on AliExpress.

On the application Notify & Fitness for Mi Band, v8.9.5, I see that my band hardware revision is: v0.25.129.5.
Moreover, the latest firmware installed is the v1.0.5.22.

But, I think it is the China NFC version, as I have the "AliPay" option, with the QR code.
Hence, I would suggest a correction on the original post.

Disclaimer: this information was obtained from the application Notify & Fitness for Mi Band, v8.9.5.
If you have any other advices, or requests, for me to perform; feel free to reply to this message.

Cheers,

meuhbat2

But, I think it is the China NFC version, as I have the "AliPay" option, with the QR code.
Hence, I would suggest a correction on the original post.
Cheers,
the standard CN version supports Alipay QR code, and the NFC version supports Alipay via NFC !

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
In 1.0.5.39 include Polish, but is disabled same as French

wilc

Hi

I have a chinese version with nfc.... Using the original mifit app with the phone setted to italian, the firmware installed in the band is 1.0.5.22 with chinese language..... if I set the phone to english the firmware jump up to 1.0.5.39 and the band goes to english language..... after this if I set back the phone to italian the firmware goes back to 1.0.5.22..... is this a correct behaviour??

I installed the modified mifit but nothinh happened....... it does not upgraded to a new firmware, so I reverted back to original mifit.....

there will be any chance to see a modified firmware for the nfc miband to use a different languace than cinese with the phone set to non english language??? english will be ok if not possible to have all national languages.....

thanks

Mau