Tutorial How to check Hardware Variants (Mili_cinco / Mi Band 4 / Mi Smart Band 4) of the Mi Band 4

NiTroGen

New official firmware v1.0.6.12 with resources v62.

Languages: zh,en,es,ru,it,fr,de,id,pl,in (from MiFit log)

You must install MiFit v4.0.8 to auto-update and stay with this firmware version. If you have MiFit v4.0.7 or previous versions (re)installed then the band will downgrade to firmware v1.0.5.66.

Attachments

Last edited:

Miss_Danielle

Hoanghoian

did i just need to use mi fit from ggplay to still be able to update fw and res on notify & fitness app ...???

Madridii

Just a comment: font version is still v1. Font v2 is not yet compatible with the new firmwares v.1.0.6+.

I noticed that in the firmware list on the first page it is mentioned that the new firmwares are a set with font v2. :)
Did you try to flash font V2 with latest FW?, I think because it is still in beta so they didnt release it with latest FW ..
So you noticed that next FW will be with FontV2?

NiTroGen

I had flashed font v2 with previews beta fw (v1.0.6.06 - same resources) using latest Notify & Fitness 8.13.1 (previous versions did not recognise it as flashable). The band asked for reconnecting with MiFit for reflashing font v1.

Anyhow, AFAIK, font v2 is only for Korean and Japanese.

ViBE

fyi: i can confirm that the NFC variant now use the same firmware (1.0.6.12) version and resources (v62). i cannot dump the files to check the exact sizes but i guess they are the same exact like on other variants.

fyi: i can confirm that the NFC variant now use the same firmware (1.0.6.12) version and resources (v62). i cannot dump the files to check the exact sizes but i guess they are the same exact like on other variants.
The band with the NFC worked with all previous firmware for the band without the NFC, but only with two languages (Chinese and English). On version 1.0.6.12 for the band with the NFC what languages are supported?

NiTroGen

This new version don't support Vietnamese
Supported languages for non-NFC version, as reported in the MiFit log file, are: zh,en,es,ru,it,fr,de,id,pl,in

There are more languages included but not activated, such as Greek, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, etc. Maybe some more improvement is needed for the complete support before releasing. There has been some progress though. For example, in latest firmware the punctuated Greek vowels (ά, έ, ή, ί, ϊ, ΐ, ύ, ϋ, ΰ, ώ) can now be displayed correctly in menus (using custom resources).

Last edited:

dnomikos

The band with the NFC worked with all previous firmware for the band without the NFC, but only with two languages (Chinese and English). On version 1.0.6.12 for the band with the NFC what languages are supported?
Same on 1.0.6.12... only Chinese and English:(

dnomikos

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu