Any way to disable Alipay?

I am using CN version, in English.

Thanks

Irfan902

Hi.

Any way to disable Alipay?

I am using CN version, in English.

Thanks
I don't think there's a way to disable it. It's better if you buy the global version if you don't Alipay feature.

Miss_Danielle

Just found out Barclays Bank are supporting alipay I would have wanted the same until I learnt this, NFC payments meant to be coming too.

Crux

I don't think there's a way to disable it. It's better if you buy the global version if you don't Alipay feature.
Thanks.

Any way to convert Chinese to global?

I installed custom mi fit but after update, it had Alipay

qarac

i don't want to see damn alipay when i swipe left. at least they should add option to customize swipe right/left menu.

If it bothers you so much you shouldn't have bought the Chinese version
I know your reply wasnt to me, but when first sales came, there were no global versions, or enough information to know alipay even exist. I was one of the first to buy, so I got the chinese version, with phone in engligh to avoid band in chinese. There are consequences to be the first :D

But he saved 5$ 😁
In my case, I paid aditional 30$ because I bought the chinese version in early state. I have actually bought a second MB4 (global version) as soon as I can. I have both now. Again, there are consequences :D

Miss_Danielle

I know your reply wasnt to me, but when first sales came, there were no global versions, or enough information to know alipay even exist. I was one of the first to buy, so I got the chinese version, with phone in engligh to avoid band in chinese. There are consequences to be the first :D

In my case, I paid aditional 30$ because I bought the chinese version in early state. I have actually bought a second MB4 (global version) as soon as I can. I have both now. Again, there are consequences :D
My was on pre order got mine in the UK 8 days after release 😊 so yup mine is the same.... But tbh it's not that much of a hassle is it? Some people just like to moan lol

lazimk

You cannot Disable Alipay while using Chinese firmware.
But here in geekdoing, there is a guide to flash international firmware in our CN variant (without NFC)
You can try that on ur own risk.
International firmware will not have Alipay

I have not tried this , (dont know if alipay goes)

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00