Question How to edit the .fw files

Hi there,
i would like to take a look inside the firmware files and see what i could edit. I'm a webdeveloper familiar with php, js and things like that. But i am not able to open the .fw file with any of my programs. Is there a source that gets compiled into the .fw files?

A hint into the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi there,
i would like to take a look inside the firmware files and see what i could edit. I'm a webdeveloper familiar with php, js and things like that. But i am not able to open the .fw file with any of my programs. Is there a source that gets compiled into the .fw files?

A hint into the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Use Hexadecimal editor :).

Thanks for the fast reply. Should have figured that out myself :)
How do you edit, for example the translation, in these files? Is there a documentation somewhere or how could i interpret all these hex values?

VITOR

Cuidado ao editar, parece que existe um compilador, fiz a edição no meu dai que instalei depois que ela não tela, não o sinal de carregamento ... Estou muito preocupado que talvez tenha perdido minha banda.

VITOR

Eu editei alguns parâmetros para corrigir e simplificar a tradução BR, e eu só salvei usando o programa editor 010. Fui instalar na banda apresentada que o Fw. não foi válido, primeira dúvida existe algum compilador?
Em seguida, revisei o problema e iniciei a instalação.
Quando concluída, minha pulseira desligou a tela completamente .. nenhuma tela ou carga. Eu só posso ver bluetooth como LGV30 e endereço MAC. Existe alguma maneira de recuperar totalmente o FW? Restaurar a banda? Ou eu perdi completamente meu bracelete?
Por favor, ajude-me, por favor, a necessitar para concluir um trabalho de curso de engenharia e ajudar pessoas com problemas cardíacos do meu país que sofrem muito com a corrupção.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu