Tutorial How to install Firmware/Resources/Font

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Can I uninstall modified Mi fit after installation ?
If you install a Firmware version different than latest Stable, it will automatically update to latest Stable version if you reinstall Official Mi Fit.

Maks2020

I don't think that's what I meant, I installed the modified mi fit app and installed notify 7 fitness a new font on mi band 5, can I now remove the modified application and install the official mi fit? Will everything work?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I don't think that's what I meant, I installed the modified mi fit app and installed notify 7 fitness a new font on mi band 5, can I now remove the modified application and install the official mi fit? Will everything work?
If you use N&F to receive notification yes, else emoticons will not work using Official Mi Fit.

manerpro

Hello! I'm trying to update to firmware v 1.0.9.68 with all the resources and everything, but whenever I update my firmware, my band 4 asks me to connect to Mi Fit again to update the other stuff. But when I do that, Mi Fit just downgrades the whole thing back to v1.0.9.66. Can someone help me pls?

Chargez

Hello! I'm trying to update to firmware v 1.0.9.68 with all the resources and everything, but whenever I update my firmware, my band 4 asks me to connect to Mi Fit again to update the other stuff. But when I do that, Mi Fit just downgrades the whole thing back to v1.0.9.66. Can someone help me pls?
with v 1.0.9.68, you have to use proper resource version i.e. v97! You can find the files here -
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares | GeekDoing
At your own risk^^.
Mi Fit just downgrades the whole thing back to v1.0.9.66.
For this^^, you must update your mi fit to latest version! If that doesn't work, try using modified mi fit by Magical Unicorn :)

Thanks

manerpro

with v 1.0.9.68, you have to use proper resource version i.e. v97! You can find the files here -
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares | GeekDoing
At your own risk^^.

For this^^, you must update your mi fit to latest version! If that doesn't work, try using modified mi fit by Magical Unicorn :)

Thanks
Ok I will try that. And sorry I'm apparently a beginner at this kinda stuff

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui