Tutorial How to make your miband4 custom resource pack

KOR_Elppa

How do I change the location of the text output on a resource?
CN -> KO
There's someone who's changed it. I'd like to know how. I'd like to change the Chinese output location to another language.

liwofem

What will happen if I install custom resource pack and then new mi band update will be released? I'll need to install the resource pack again?

NiTroGen

What will happen if I install custom resource pack and then new mi band update will be released? I'll need to install the resource pack again?
When the version of the official resource pack is updated, then you have to install a custom resource pack with the same version as the official. The previous custom resources cannot be installed anymore!

You could use Notify&Fitness without mifit. (procedure is explained in n&f app)

Then you could install custom resource pack, and than you have always custom resources on mi band.

liwofem

So basically installing new official update will overwrite the custom resource pack and the way I can prevent it is by not using mi fit app?

So basically installing new official update will overwrite the custom resource pack and the way I can prevent it is by not using mi fit app?
you can also use custom mifit, that blocks new update

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui