Tutorial How to modify Resources file

hi, i edited clock numbers with paint.net and saved them as both 24bit or 32bit, but on Watchface.exe command window there are some pink lines saying something about color display, i didnt change the monochrome or add any colors (the original ones was 32bit), and after flashing resources the numbers are a little bugged there are some very small horizontal spikes coming out of them, am i missing something on saving .png files?

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
hi, i edited clock numbers with paint.net and saved them as both 24bit or 32bit, but on Watchface.exe command window there are some pink lines saying something about color display, i didnt change the monochrome or add any colors (the original ones was 32bit), and after flashing resources the numbers are a little bugged there are some very small horizontal spikes coming out of them, am i missing something on saving .png files?
Hey, as far as I know, you should save them as 32 bit files (just like the original ones). Also, make sure you don't use any other colors than black and white (no grey or colors in between black and white). You can only use 100% black or 100% white. Also, keep in mind that you can't change the resolution / size of the icons.

Hey, as far as I know, you should save them as 32 bit files (just like the original ones). Also, make sure you don't use any other colors than black and white (no grey or colors in between black and white). You can only use 100% black or 100% white. Also, keep in mind that you can't change the resolution / size of the icons.
yep thats right, the problem was transparency (alpha channel), each pixel should be #FF00000 or #FFFFFFFF, the band did make anything below #80****** to #00****** and anything above it to #FF******, that was the reason for those little pixel spikes (y)

Dhnrnr

Hey I was wondering on how to access the resources file in mi band 3 and edit it I don't get it

Doof

same like flashing fw bro, you can flash it using gadgetbridge or notify&fitness app,but you must update the fw too after flashing .res that already you've mod or your mb3 will stuck at "connect to app" :)
Download the firmware of your mi band 3 or send It to xiaomi

tomini

You mean you want to put .gif images as wallpaper? If so, there's a way to do it.
Yes, animated picture. I found this meme WatchFace:
«Ricardo Milos» by vovanoff60 - Mi Band 4 | Amazfit WatchFaces catalog
And I want to make it longer/full length.
And mainly I want to change language of all my favorite WatchFaces. I've seen PipBoy one, but instead of "MON, WED, SUN..." I want my country days "PON, ÚTR, STŘ..." (perhaps without diacritics, so it will work)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui