RES Hungarian resources v59 MB6

Resources Version

ViBE

Hungarian translation
for Mi (Smart) Band 6

WARNING!
It may brick your devices. Use at your own risk!​

Contributors
Here's the upcoming translation for the Band 6. It's nearly done but still need some improvements. Thanks for the continuous support for @MagicalUnicorn.

Description
This is the translation project for the Mi (Smart) Band 6. The progress is at ~90-95%. Corrections and updates will come when tested and ready to go. It's pretty hard to brick the band with the translation but be careful.

Requirements
  • A Mi Band 6 charged up at least ~20% (I tested, if flashing fails at the end charge it for a few minutes)
  • A smart Android (8 or above) device connected to the band via bluetooth (5.x recommended)
  • Patience

Features
  • Mostly translated UI. What else needed?

Bugs/issues
  • Updating/charging messages are appears incorrectly/in different language due some hard coded limitations
  • Some emojis/stickers not handled by the firmware so you will see squares instead but that's normal

Installation
  1. Check your hardware variant. Actually supported: Global/Global NFC/Chinese/Chinese NFC (all variants)
  2. Download and install the modified Mi Fit 5.5.0 and don't forget to disable automatic update for the application in Google Play
  3. Download Notify Lite for Mi Band from Google Play
  4. Check the installed firmware version in Mi Fit at Profile > Mi Smart Band 6 > Check for updates because not all resources compatible with all firmwares
  5. Automatic update: in Mi Fit at Profile > Mi Smart Band 6 > Check for updates and install updates if needed or requested for the translation (you can skip point 6. right now)
  6. Manual update: use Notify Lite for Mi Band in this case. Check the picture below. Download the update what you need and copy it to your device. Available updates: 1.0.6.10 stable
  7. Download the necessary translated resources file: v59 stable
  8. Install the file too with Notify Lite for Mi Band then remove the application if you don't need it
  9. Set or force the language in Mi Fit at Profile > Mi Smart Band 6 > Band settings > Language to Polski

(click to expand)
?hash=bc1b42b1dc25ad28d6a3736ee695f160

Alternative downloads and recent versions

Changelog
2021. 11. 05.
  • Mi Fit updated from 5.4.0 to 5.5.0
  • Resources updated from v56 to v59

2021. 09. 28.
  • Mi Fit updated from 5.1.0 to 5.4.0
  • Resources updated from v44 to v56

2021. 07. 01.
  • First public release

Ask, comment!
(short hungarian summary at first comment)

Attachments

Last edited:

ViBE

Összefoglaló

Miért?
Nekem is van egy ilyen karkötőm IS, jó ideig lesz IS, így amíg van értelme karbantartom ezt az adott fordítást.

Kinek/kiknek?
Jelenleg csak a nemzetközi és kínai változathoz érhető el a fordítás. NFC kiadáshoz a közeljövőben várható.

Mi lesz később?
Szokásos. Amikor lehet/van értelme/van rá idő érkezik frissítés, ahogy az előd esetében is történt/történik.

ViBE

pár hasznos infó a jelenlegi karkötővel kapcsolatban: mindamellett, hogy a 6. generációra a szoftver rendesen meghízott úgy tűnik kompatibilitási problémák miatt Android 7-es rendszeren meglehetősen nehéz már telepíteni az ismert megoldásokkal ezeket a frissítéseket, firmware-eket. hogy ennek mi a pontos oka nem tudom. de nem javaslom, hogy 7 alatti rendszerrel kísérletezzetek. több Xiaomi eszközön is próbálkoztam abból az érából és vagy el sem indul a telepítés vagy elakad. ha van rá lehetőség inkább frissebb eszközzel próbálkozzon mindenki. azt is kiemelném, hogy bluetooth 5-nél korábbi verzióval egyszerűen örökkévalóság a frissítés. nem vicc, 15 perc is rámehet.

továbbá a 3rd party frissítési megoldások lassan ellehetetlenülnek, de úgy néz ki, hogy a OneZeroBit erre alkalmas alkalmazásai egyelőre változatlanul jók. mással nem teszteltem, ettől függetlenül persze működhetnek.

nonchita

Hungarian translation
for Mi (Smart) Band 6

WARNING!
It may brick your devices. Use at your own risk!​

Contributors
Here's the upcoming translation for the Band 6. It's nearly done but still need some improvements. Thanks for the continuous support for @MagicalUnicorn.

Description
This is the translation project for the Mi (Smart) Band 6. The progress is at ~90-95%. Corrections and updates will come when tested and ready to go. It's pretty hard to brick the band with the translation but be careful.

Requirements
  • A Mi Band 6 charged up at least ~20% (I tested, if flashing fails at the end charge it for a few minutes)
  • A smart Android (8 or above) device connected to the band via bluetooth (5.x recommended)
  • Patience

Features
  • Mostly translated UI. What else needed?

Bugs/issues
  • Updating/charging messages are appears incorrectly/in different language due some hard coded limitations
  • Some emojis/stickers not handled by the firmware so you will see squares instead but that's normal

Installation
  1. Check your hardware version. Actually supported: Global/Chinese/Chinese NFC
  2. Download and install the modified Mi Fit 5.5.0 and don't forget to disable automatic update for the application in Google Play
  3. Download Notify Lite for Mi Band from Google Play
  4. Check the installed firmware version in Mi Fit at Profile > Mi Smart Band 6 > Check for updates because not all resources compatible with all firmwares
  5. Automatic update: in Mi Fit at Profile > Mi Smart Band 6 > Check for updates and install updates if needed or requested for the translation (you can skip point 6. right now)
  6. Manual update: use Notify Lite for Mi Band in this case. Check the picture below. Download the update what you need and copy it to your device. Available updates: 1.0.6.10 stable
  7. Download the necessary translated resources file: v59 stable
  8. Install the file too with Notify Lite for Mi Band then remove the application if you don't need it
  9. Set or force the language in Mi Fit at Profile > Mi Smart Band 6 > Band settings > Language to Polski

(click to expand)
?hash=bc1b42b1dc25ad28d6a3736ee695f160

Alternative downloads and recent versions

Changelog

Ask, comment!
(short hungarian summary at first comment)
i am korean i used before china nfc version and patch korea language select china language in mi fit app
but now i buy euro nfc version.. not have china language so i can not patch korea language if patch to polski language patch res to korea language can patch?

ViBE

i am korean i used before china nfc version and patch korea language select china language in mi fit app
but now i buy euro nfc version.. not have china language so i can not patch korea language if patch to polski language patch res to korea language can patch?
i don't understand your question. i guess you using a translator. if you ask me about how custom korean res works on a global NFC band i have no clue sincse i don't know what res you use actually. it may work i guess. give it a try or clarify the question.

nonchita

i don't understand your question. i guess you using a translator. if you ask me about how custom korean res works on a global NFC band i have no clue sincse i don't know what res you use actually. it may work i guess. give it a try or clarify the question.
In Korea, Mi Band 6 nfc Chinese version is used with Korea language patch.
(update korea language patch .res file update and select china language from mi fit app)
It's mean just Chinese is translated into Korean

but my mi band 6 nfc global version not have china lanaguage so can not select china language
so i can not used korea language

nonchita

this file is patched korea language but must select china language from mi fit app.. but my new mi band 6 nfc global version not have china language so can not select china language from mi fit app..

Attachments

ViBE

i cannot tell you actually is the band 6 global nfc use different firmware/res or not. but i guess it should use the same like the other 3 variant. it is strange if this variant has no chinese language support. but if it's true then try to overwrite any non latin language with the modified korean res. for example japanese/vietnamese/thai. these should use the same character set like korean.

nonchita

i cannot tell you actually is the band 6 global nfc use different firmware/res or not. but i guess it should use the same like the other 3 variant. it is strange if this variant has no chinese language support. but if it's true then try to overwrite any non latin language with the modified korean res. for example japanese/vietnamese/thai. these should use the same character set like korean.
There are two ways to express characters in Mi Band. One is an image and the other is a font. So,
Chinese characters are treated as fonts, and the rest of English and Latin languages are processed as images.

So that Korean patch changes Chinese to Korean, and even if you patch other languages
The internal menu is displayed as blank. It is not possible to patch Korean for other languages unless the firmware is fixed.

The person who made the Korean patch answered this way

ViBE

may i do a test if my NFC band arrives. if you patient i will check this.

ViBE

still not testing about this?
the post processing slowly in this time so i still waiting for my band. it's arrived gladly to my country but the new EU customs process takes a few more days. so i think on the next week i can do the test.

nonchita

the post processing slowly in this time so i still waiting for my band. it's arrived gladly to my country but the new EU customs process takes a few more days. so i think on the next week i can do the test.
ah ha ok thank u

nonchita

have some good news?

ViBE

ok
will wait again ^^
finally my NFC (XMSH16HM) band arrived. i figured out something so it may work. it's korean, right?
JcorCe4.jpg

UPDATE:
>> here you are <<. looks like it's working. i compiled a working version for v59 res. update the band with it and set thai (ไทย) language. as always the update process related messages will be not translated because those are hardcoded but everything else looks okay.

Attachments

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui