FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsimoes

Now you can install International Firmware on your precious Mi Smart Band 4!

You don't have Mi Smart Band 4 yet ?!
You need to buy it as soon as possible !
We, GeekDoing community, recommend the
Best AliExpress Store, where you will get your parcel as fast as possible.

16346150.png
It supports:
  • Chinese
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • German
  • French
  • Italian
Installation instruction is quite easy – just download specially crafted Mi Fit APK, uninstall official Mi Fit, install the custom one and your firmware will be updated automatically! After that you can use any Mi Fit you want.

Custom Mi Fit:

It works for both Global and Chinese versions of Mi Band 4!
Installing firmware updates is always done at your own risk!

Russian Language as an example:

Portuguese is missing :( one of the most spoken languages in the world...

panosvo

we just need a way to change the default display language, that's for the Chinese version so that the default language will be English.

is there anything like this out there?

lpanor

Yo, thank you for the link and the heads up.

I uninstalled the other modified MiFit and installed this one, but i still don't have the MB4 in Portuguese.
But the english language in this one has even the weather translated, so it's an improvement already.

About the portuguese language, any of you are able to put it to work with this modified version of the app? Mine just goes to chinese...

I also have Notify&Fitness app installed, but i gave a reset to the app before pairing the band again, but maybe it's creating some kind of conflit?

Cheers

COLDICEPT

Yo, thank you for the link and the heads up.

I uninstalled the other modified MiFit and installed this one, but i still don't have the MB4 in Portuguese.
But the english language in this one has even the weather translated, so it's an improvement already.

About the portuguese language, any of you are able to put it to work with this modified version of the app? Mine just goes to chinese...

I also have Notify&Fitness app installed, but i gave a reset to the app before pairing the band again, but maybe it's creating some kind of conflit?

Cheers
Also tried that version of firmware still in chinese.

guys I realize a detail about band.if you want to close screen immediately after looked the watch just press both screen and button same time with your finger.after your screen will be closed or you can do reverse if you do same gesture again screen will be opened.(the point is touch all surface of band with finger about 180 degrees

guys I realize a detail about band.if you want to close screen immediately after looked the watch just press both screen and button same time with your finger.after your screen will be closed or you can do reverse if you do same gesture again screen will be opened.(the point is touch all surface of band with finger about 180 degrees
It's a shame, that we can't read that enywhere. Xiaomi should make user manual with all these tricks. Is it possible to move fast forward (seek in one song) while music playing?

It's a shame, that we can't read that enywhere. Xiaomi should make user manual with all these tricks. Is it possible to move fast forward (seek in one song) while music playing?
yeah its bothering me too.I think with forward updates they will make faster music control.because now its not very useful

Bahman

Hi .With this app, Arabic, Farsi and Hebrew will easily show. Thanks for adding this Farsi and Arabic help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999