FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapsee

Me original mifit will not give 1.0.5.48 stays on 1.0.5.39 do you know why? Mi band master can do new firmware but the problem with connecting to possible of is bad version 48?

Dragon999

Hello,
I have Mi Band 4 from 1 week now, but the battery life is really really bad. I use the default watchface, Viber notifications, Call notifications, low brightness, and sleep assistant, but the battery life is around 2-3 days. I have around 10 incoming calls and 30-40 Viber notifications. I stopped the Viber notifications, but still 4 % drain for around 5 hours. It is with 1.0.5.48 firmware and I did factory reset twice. Do you have a similar problem?
Reset your band from sitting ,,

I think I have a big problem to update to French.
I can't login with my Google Account ("Please wait" and nothing happens)
When I login with my Mi Fit Account, it works, I can pair the MB4..
But, it's impossible to upgrade firmware... The process stops randomly at 20%, 95%...
It gets on my nerves.
got the same problem, cant login on mifit with google account

I use the PT-BR language and I have a Mi Band 4 CN. Even installing Mi Fit by Kirill and upgrading the system, the language is still in Chinese instead of English. I was only able to solve using the Mi Bandage app, but any change I make by Mi Fit, the language goes back to Chinese.

Any solution?

Nour31758

For persian and arabic notifications change mb4 language to french with notify&fitness and activate RTL in its settings
For persian and arabic notifications change mb4 language to french with notify&fitness and activate RTL in its settings
Thank you very much for help
In this case the language of mb4 still French and notifications are in Arabic

MajekMUFC

You should waiting for automatically update soon. I also have problems with the newest update and still no polsih languange and soft ver. the same as yours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui