FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

Staff member
It's working in Mi Band 4 CN version, except the Wheather. Weather says: "Connect to app to update"
The weather need be set in the app. After set it to your city, then it will show in the band.

Leonos

I just uninstall the Play Store version and install this Mifit version on my Redmi Note 7, and update my miband 4 fw. After everything is done, I switched my phone language back to Vietnamese and my miband 4 language is going back to Chinese, not maintained in English. Please help!

rendal

Contributor
I just uninstall the Play Store version and install this Mifit version on my Redmi Note 7, and update my miband 4 fw. After everything is done, I switched my phone language back to Vietnamese and my miband 4 language is going back to Chinese, not maintained in English. Please help!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A little problem, when I reinstall MiFit from the PlayStore, the firmware as been updated a new time and now it's a new time in English, not French...
Yes, we are looking for a way to solve it.

xcloudx

this firmware add more language to Miband 4, it not convert your band from chinese version to global, so that mean, the language function stay the same at before, that mean chinese version display chinese at default if you set your phone to unsupported language, the only solution at this time is using Notify & fitness to change the band language, install version 8.9.1 that already support miband 4.

ViBE

It's working in Mi Band 4 CN version, except the Wheather. Weather says: "Connect to app to update"
- connect the Band to your phone
- connect your phone to the net
- switch on the GPS on the phone
- open Mi Fit and it should sync in a few minutes
- optional: if the Band still not update after a few minutes then switch off and on the forecast notifications via Mi Fit

kauw5164

Someone if you can't install this "Custom Mi Fit" pls go to bluetooth and remove mi band 4. Then it will work on login screen.

Wolfillo

Hi! I cannot login. If I use my Mi account, the page will not load if I set the correct password. With google it stays in loggin screen...

EDIT: I created a new account and then I log in with my main account in the official app.

Is there any chance to remove alipay??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui