FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denczi

I installed. Does it work, but sometimes it changes from English to Chinese and then back to English? Is this an error or what can I do?

It doesn't seem to work with the gmail account, but it works fine with a Mi account, you can create one easily.

Ehwjwj

It works with my Google account, but for some reason I have to download the official app, connect with my Google account on it, uninstall the official app hen install the unofficial one and it connects.

nuspalupo

Great job guys, I've installed new fw with Italian language. Perfect translation. Only one problem as someone else told : no caller id with this new fw. Any planned further update / trick?

Hencky

Hi, Unfortunately I can't install the app on a Fire Tablet 7, there is always the error message "Parsing Error" Otherwise I can install everything, only the modified Mi app doesn't work. Original Mi Fit is also uninstalled.

Passer

Does not install on xiaomi Mi A1.
No Parsing Error (whch usually occurs on not supported Android versions).
I did uninstall the old myfit app
i reinstalled and cleared all data before uninstalling.
I restarted phone.
I created a new User account on the phone.
Always the same result => The App does not install. It started till 90% and than the install say it faile

I turned off play protection.

The Device is encrypted

Last edited:

Yuluga

Thanks buddy !!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have the Chinese Version (with NFC or without) and you already updated it (with the MI FIT App) to the newest Firmware Version with one Account logged in and its paired with your phone. IT WILL NOT WORK WITH THE CHANGED .APK will get Errors...Or it cannot Pair...
SOLUTION: Unpair the mi band 4 in the MI FIT APP and DELETE the saved mi band 4 in the software !!! Very Important. After That....uninstall the original mi fit app.....Install changed .APK....Login....Allow Everything....Pair....and Update(Will Change it to your System Default Language on the Phone)

best regards,
marv
I have a problem, the language is Spanish (that's supported). I reset my band 4, I unlink my fit and Clear my fit data. But the firmware is not changed ... I had it updated to the latest current version of my CN. What should I do?

Thank you!

There is a new firmware 1.0.5.40 and French is activated with the official mi fit ! Maybe more new languages as well.

I have a CN standard version.
New mi fit update introduces support for targeted advertising, I hope we won't get ads outside of China...

plouf

I have a CN standard version.
New mi fit update introduces support for targeted advertising, I hope we won't get ads outside of China...
I have the CN version too, but my firmware stay at 1.0.5.39 without supporting french

I have the CN version too, but my firmware stay at 1.0.5.39 without supporting french
You have to update mi fit app first, then it will update your firmware.

Fais la maj de l'appli officielle et ça va lancer la maj du bracelet, je l'ai fait ce matin.

jantje

it works perfect, for the dutch users your telephone must be set to english otherwise it does not work.
great app

jan

Albireo54

After installing the official new Mi Fit (4.0.6) apk, my new Mi Band 4 CN (1.0.5.40) now works good in italian language too. Also the "ID Caller" now works nice in italian language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gren