FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ic3man81

After latest MiFit update, the band firmware is 1.0.5.40
Now in polish language (app) i have option for Call contact info.
The band is still in english (no polish fonts). The screen is less responsive to touch/swipe (it was due to one of custom watchface)
I gave Global version

Last edited:

Polalbert

Thanks a lot, it works perfectly for French language, I removed your modified mifit app afterwards to reinstall the official one, it did another update right after that, update that didn't break the translation (it event improved it adding 3 letters for the day instead of one in the skin I'm using, which is very useful in French)
And btw, your french translation also added accents support, very good job

Will China Version Support later official multi language?
Is there a way to make China Version to official global?
I buyed a Global Version on eBay, but the cheaters in China send me a CN Version :rolleyes:

I tryed to pair CN band with Englisch Phone settings in official Mi app, but ist Turns Back to Chinese when Change Phone Back to German :rolleyes:
Too bad.
Doesn't make sense for me than to switch without English or German support. Looking forward to the next update.
But there is hope when they included French that they also go for German.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Will China Version Support later official multi language?
Is there a way to make China Version to official global?
I buyed a Global Version on eBay, but the cheaters in China send me a CN Version :rolleyes:
China and Global support the same languages.

Hello, how have you done for French. For me when I reinstall MiFit from the PlayStore, the firmware update in English. Thank you.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello, how have you done for French. For me when I reinstall MiFit from the PlayStore, the firmware update in English. Thank you.
Your phone system language is in French ? Weekdays in homescreen will be maybe in English, so look the menus :).

With Mi Fit 4.0.6 your smartband will update to 1.0.5.40, and you will have your smartband in French if your phone language is in French.

Dragon999

I tryed to pair CN band with Englisch Phone settings in official Mi app, but ist Turns Back to Chinese when Change Phone Back to German :rolleyes:
Hello

You can download this app :

- Amaztools ( for ios )

- Mi band master ( for android )

This app will help to change language and no need change language from your phone ..

Knuschper

Yes, try the Amaztools / Mi Band Master Trick, on my Iphone it worked :)
Doesnt even change back after using official Mi Fit App !

Met4n

Thanks a lot, it works perfectly for French language, I removed your modified mifit app afterwards to reinstall the official one, it did another update right after that, update that didn't break the translation (it event improved it adding 3 letters for the day instead of one in the skin I'm using, which is very useful in French)
And btw, your french translation also added accents support, very good job
Thank you for your feedback, works great for me also

MajekMUFC

Hello

You can download this app :

- Amaztools ( for ios )

- Mi band master ( for android )

This app will help to change language and no need change language from your phone ..
When I use mi band master app from about a week, lots of times during the day my miband4 is changing automatically language from english, which is set in settings of the app, to chinese. I have all requied permissions in mifit 4.0.5 (official from google store) and mi band master 2.6.7 ver. It is really rubbish when I have to set another time language when I do not change anything in mi band master and app 'is loosing' miband4 authorizathion few times during each day. Are there any suggestions to stop this fuckups? I am not consider using notify & fitness - to much optnions which I not use and not user friendly interface for me.
Thanks for answer which could finish my distaster with miband4 cn ver :)

GEOZN8

Contributor
With Mi Fit 4.0.6 your smartband will update to 1.0.5.40, and you will have your smartband in French if your phone language is in French.
What is the new for 1.0.5.40? I have the older 5.39 because I have costum 4.0.5 mifit app..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999