FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PETAN1

I bought the Aliexpress Mi Band 4 CN
I installed this customized Mi Fit, let's Mi Band 4 update, but the bracelet is still in Chinese. How to switch it to English when the phone is in Czech ?? Thanks

but the result is the same :-(
If you need a language in the band other than the language in the phone, then you need to additionally use the Master for Mi Band or Notifi and Fitness. You can download it from the PlayMarket

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
If you need a language in the band other than the language in the phone, then you need to additionally use the Master for Mi Band or Notifi and Fitness. You can download it from the PlayMarket
The message before your is a most simple solution, not require use an application in more than Mi Fit, but yes it's possible like that too ^^.

Alan78

Hi!
Installed your version of Mifit, and updated firmware on miband 4 (French version)
- Despite recommendations to access weather forecast on the miband, a message inviting to "connect to MiFit to update the forecast" replaces the information.
- There's no way to create your own watchface in MiFit (it's possible on the official version, in "My band displays"). This part becames empty, and so prevent us to easily create watchfaces (by replacing the original photo with one of our choice).

In addition, it seems that Mifit for miband 4 does not allow the user to set up a DND schedule as it was possible before... It just allow to On / Off DND or automaticaly set up DND when asleep. Can you confirm?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi!
Installed your version of Mifit, and updated firmware on miband 4 (French version)
- Despite recommendations to access weather forecast on the miband, a message inviting to "connect to MiFit to update the forecast" replaces the information.
- There's no way to create your own watchface in MiFit (it's possible on the official version, in "My band displays"). This part becames empty, and so prevent us to easily create watchfaces (by replacing the original photo with one of our choice).

In addition, it seems that Mifit for miband 4 does not allow the user to set up a DND schedule as it was possible before... It just allow to On / Off DND or automaticaly set up DND when asleep. Can you confirm?
Use last Official Mi Fit ^^.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thanks for your quick answer...

I unpaired the device, deleted custom miFit 4.0.8, install custom mifit 4.0.10 but I the language is still in Chinese...
Did I download the wrong version (Mi Fit 4.0.10 - All languages v2 (Mega) )?
Any advice ?
What Firmware version you have ? In Mi Fit, go in "Profile" -> "Mi Smart Band 4" and scroll down. If you don't have Firmware 1.6.0.16, tap on "Check update" button.

Alan78

What Firmware version you have ? In Mi Fit, go in "Profile" -> "Mi Smart Band 4" and scroll down. If you don't have Firmware 1.6.0.16, tap on "Check update" button.
Firmware is 1.0.6.12
When I click on check update (Mifif menu), I got a message saying that firmware is updated.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Firmware is 1.0.6.12
When I click on check update (Mifif menu), I got a message saying that firmware is updated.
Oki, last Stable Firmware is 1.0.6.16, I don't know why you don't have the update :/.

Also Firmware 1.0.6.12 support French language without problem, your smartphone is in French too ?

Alan78

Ok so I know why you don't have your Mi Band 4 in French. You need use Beta Firmware for have French language enabled.
I know it will work with Firmware 1.0.7.02, with newer try and see.

Tutorial for flash Firmware : Mi Band 4 - How to flash Firmware/Resources/Font.
After updating the firmware in notify and fitness, Mifit forces the firmware update to 1.0.6.12... and reset the miband UI language to Chinese.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
After updating the firmware in notify and fitness, Mifit forces the firmware update to 1.0.6.12... and reset the miband UI language to Chinese.
You must use Modified Mi Fit "No update" version, read the thread I sent you in previous message :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui