Question It's been very infuriating trying to put my mi band 3 to work!

I received my Mi band 3 yesterday, so i installed the Mi fit app and it asked me to update the firmware but everytime i try to update it, bluetooth just would turn off or crash and i couldn't update the firmware. So after a lot of hours i found someone online saying to update with the "Notify & Fitness for mi band" and i could update it to 1.6.0.16 and everything seems to work fine and Bluetooth never turned off or crash since then. But now i found this forum and i saw that the firmware i have "1.6.0.16" should have a "Exercise" option in the band and i do not have that option. I double checked my version in the "Notify & Fitness for mi band" and it says that i have the "1.6.0.16" version. Did something went wrong when updating with the Notify tool? Everything is working but i am missing that "Exercise"tab. I am using the Notify tool alone because the Mi Fit App always crashed the Bluetooth and i have no idea what was the reason. Also how can i unpair the band on the Notify tool? I haven't found any option to do it.

Thanks!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I received my Mi band 3 yesterday, so i installed the Mi fit app and it asked me to update the firmware but everytime i try to update it, bluetooth just would turn off or crash and i couldn't update the firmware. So after a lot of hours i found someone online saying to update with the "Notify & Fitness for mi band" and i could update it to 1.6.0.16 and everything seems to work fine and Bluetooth never turned off or crash since then. But now i found this forum and i saw that the firmware i have "1.6.0.16" should have a "Exercise" option in the band and i do not have that option. I double checked my version in the "Notify & Fitness for mi band" and it says that i have the "1.6.0.16" version. Did something went wrong when updating with the Notify tool? Everything is working but i am missing that "Exercise"tab. I am using the Notify tool alone because the Mi Fit App always crashed the Bluetooth and i have no idea what was the reason. Also how can i unpair the band on the Notify tool? I haven't found any option to do it.

Thanks!
Have you flash Firmware from here : Firmware 1.6.0.16 ?

Have you flash Firmware from here : Firmware 1.6.0.16 ?
I have not, i have updated through the Notify app and pressed latest firmware and instaled the one i have now. I saw something like english versions blocks firmware. Mine came in english can i still install with that method? Also its safe to not unpair from the Notify app because i can't find any option to do it.

Thanks

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I have not, i have updated through the Notify app and pressed latest firmware and instaled the one i have now. I saw something like english versions blocks firmware. Mine came in english can i still install with that method? Also its safe to not unpair from the Notify app because i can't find any option to do it.

Thanks
Flash Firmware 1.6.0.16 Portuguese or Original Firmware 1.6.0.16 with Notify and Fitness and try again pair your Band with Mi Fit.

Procedure for flash in FAQ.

If you use an Mi Account and you want have Portuguese weather informations : Modified Mi Fit.
Else you can use Official Mi Fit from PlayStore.
It worked thanks! It only updated using "Alternative 2" the others gave an error in the middle and break Bluetooth and i still can't tell why. Can i install the fancy resources the same way as the firmware?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
It worked thanks! It only updated using "Alternative 2" the others gave an error in the middle and break Bluetooth and i still can't tell why. Can i install the fancy resources the same way as the firmware?
Yes you can with the same procedure :).

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal