Question Mb3

Maddoctor

If you write your problem in English, you will have more help. Why it doesn't connect with mi fit? Run the app, disconnect the Mi Band 3 from it and add it as a new device for the beginning. This will do the trick.

Carl

Staff member
Anybody can help this problem?
Rlezio flashed his band to French by French firmware, then the mi band can't connect the mi fit anymore. Anybody have met same problem? May reply here? Thanks in advance.

tso3

Hello! I have iphone so a had to flash the firmware from android device. If the android device is connected to mi band 3 my iphone cant connect to band. If it's in the same situation you must disconnect from other device

Carl

Staff member
Hello! I have iphone so a had to flash the firmware from android device. If the android device is connected to mi band 3 my iphone cant connect to band. If it's in the same situation you must disconnect from other device
thank you for your answer.

Maddoctor

Anybody can help this problem?
Rlezio flashed his band to French by French firmware, then the mi band can't connect the mi fit anymore. Anybody have met same problem? May reply here? Thanks in advance.
To try the solution I give above. I had some issues with mi fit after installing the first firmware and where solved with this way.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr_Pixel