Question Mi Band 3 bricked?

djekan

Hello ppl,
Band 3 doesn't connect anymore to any application and doesn't pair (can't find it on Bluetooth devices) this occurred during the flash process of custom firmware PT-PT and stopped at 82% and now can't connect to any app.
Already uninstall and instal Mifit, notify, gedgetbridge, fix mi fit, clean data in Bluetooth app, change phone language, try many different versions of Mi fit, oficial mi fit, etc, is like dead, but the display appears "conect to app to update" nothing more, any idea?

Thank you in advance

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello ppl,
Band 3 doesn't connect anymore to any application and doesn't pair (can't find it on Bluetooth devices) this occurred during the flash process of custom firmware PT-PT and stopped at 82% and now can't connect to any app.
Already uninstall and instal Mifit, notify, gedgetbridge, fix mi fit, clean data in Bluetooth app, change phone language, try many different versions of Mi fit, oficial mi fit, etc, is like dead, but the display appears "conect to app to update" nothing more, any idea?

Thank you in advance
If the screen show up, your Mi Band 3 isn't bricked. Wait the fully discharge and shutdown. After charge and you will can reconnect :).

djekan

? Oh my God, it was with 60% battery , I'll to wait a long time...

But OK, I hope this work.

Thanks!

tessifol

remove mifit that you have, install mifit 3.4.4.1 beta
Restart phone after install.
start mi fit, unpair band, and pair again.
Then it will install firmware, resources and font.
just be patient

djekan

remove mifit that you have, install mifit 3.4.4.1 beta
Restart phone after install.
start mi fit, unpair band, and pair again.
Then it will install firmware, resources and font.
just be patient
HI, doesn't work, still not recognized, is like dead but the information "conect to app to update"

HI, doesn't work, still not recognized, is like dead but the information "conect to app to update"
Is mi band still on your saved Bluetooth devices of your phone? If it is, try to unpair the band there and then try to reconnect with mi fit. It has happened to me on my phone and I solved the problem that way.
Good luck!

Last edited:

tomerr

have you tried flashing resources file that is compatible with the custom fw you originally flashed?

iuliand

Hi! I have the same problem. I can still connect to my band via gedgetbridge and I tried to flash resources v44 (I have the latest firmware - 2.0.0.4 ), but to no avail... I just got it and an update failed. What should I do?

Last edited:

nekous

Hi,
I have exactly same problem after unfinished flashing resources, my Mi Band 3 is not visible cant pair I tried different phone without success. My battery is full, let me know if waiting for discharge works please ;)

iuliand

Hello.

It didn't work. My band was still visible, so I flashed everything again (including the fonts) via Notify and it works now. Try finding your band's MAC address and connect to it manually.

Hope this helps.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member