Question Mi band 3 Custom Firmware language

Can i change the language of the firmware on mi band 3 from english to bangla... if yes please let me know how i can do that?? Please give mi suggestion.

Tizigsysyks

Why please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Im sorry for the comment i confused by seeing it you can by having enough knowledge but its a hard process. Once I too tried to change the language of the mi band 3 to Telugu whick bricked my mi band 3 so I bought a new one So, Be careful while doing it I thought your trying to edit the font firmware

Im sorry for the comment i confused by seeing it you can by having enough knowledge but its a hard process. Once I too tried to change the language of the mi band 3 to Telugu whick bricked my mi band 3 so I bought a new one So, Be careful while doing it I thought your trying to edit the font firmware
Yaa.. You are right... But when i try to change the language from english to bangla... there shows a word like {a+2156jkdsj} this type... But i cant write the original bengali word.. This means it didn't support bengali language.. If you knew, plz tell me how to write bengali with editor and which editor should i choose?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nono974