Question Mi band 3 display color, please give feedback.

Hello to all members,

I have a doubt.
I bought a Mi Band 3 on AliExpress in the Xiaomi Retail Store, but the equipment has a very faded screen color, similar to Mi Band 2.
I even compared it to the Mi Band 3 from a colleague who ordered from Gearbest and the color of the screen is a brilliant white (white bracelet), nothing to do with mine (black bracelet). See pictures
The AliExpress Store tells me it's even so it was a batch that came so and confirmed with Xiaomi.
Can someone tell me if it's true or who has Mi Band 3 has a different screen than other Mi Band 3.
Thank you for your attention.

Best regards.

View attachment 1235 View attachment 1237 View attachment 1238

Last edited:
yep much better on left side.

are both same version,
right one looks like chinese,
maybe left one is international?

and touch button looks bit different on both.

Yes, both are chinese version.
But the one with the white bracelet has already the portuguese firmware from geekdoing.com.
But always looks like that white bright.
And i saw two other and no one was like mine, faded and a bit green.
But you ask that why, the internacional version has a diferent screen. I think not the Mi Band 3 has the same specs on chinese and international version.
Do you have one, is the light equal to mine?

Yes, both are chinese version.
But the one with the white bracelet has already the portuguese firmware from geekdoing.com.
But always looks like that white bright.
And i saw two other and no one was like mine, faded and a bit green.
But you ask that why, the internacional version has a diferent screen. I think not the Mi Band 3 has the same specs on chinese and international version.
Do you have one, is the light equal to mine?
I have chinese version ordered from spain, but display looks like that on right band. (of your picture)

I have chinese version ordered from spain, but display looks like that on right band. (of your picture)
This too came from Spain, AliExpress, Xiaomi Retail Store, but the other with white bracelet came from Gearbest and it seems to me it have better quality, the charger holds better too.
I even questioned if it was original, but they said xiaomi told them that was that batch who came like that.
But you did not suspect the screen was that color, because it was one of the good points about the quality of the OLED screen.
Now AliExpress is taking care of it.

This too came from Spain, AliExpress, Xiaomi Retail Store, but the other with white bracelet came from Gearbest and it seems to me it have better quality, the charger holds better too.
I even questioned if it was original, but they said xiaomi told them that was that batch who came like that.
But you did not suspect the screen was that color, because it was one of the good points about the quality of the OLED screen.
Now AliExpress is taking care of it.
Report what answer you get, i also ordered from AliExpress from Spain warehouse.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
egodwe