Mi Band 3 Global Version Photos

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Mi Band 3
Global Version Photos

Thanks to documents from FCC report, we have images of upcoming Mi Band 3 Global Version.

The are 2 noticeable changes:
  • "EAC", "CE" logos and FCC ID can be found now on the back site of the smart band.
  • Different HR sensor. Looks like it will be the same as with MB2: several HW versions with different sensors (thanks to @be19)

Last edited:

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Looks awesome.. So are there any hardware changes in Global variant ?
I don't know) I haven't disassembed the current Mi Band 3 to compare it's internals. What I definitely can say, is that Global variant won't have NFC.

atmos22

Attention!!
Today I received Miban3 v1.2.0.8, I synchronized it with my phone, Mifit 3.4.3, and I left it loading, there were characters in Chinese ..
When it has finished loading, I have begun to see it and my surprise "is all in Spanish", the only difference is the date that indicates mm / dd.
I have not had to flase any FW.
It must be the global version, in CE mark information.
But all paper documentation is only in Chinese.
Purchased on Aliexpress on 6/20/18

Maddoctor

Attention!!
Today I received Miban3 v1.2.0.8, I synchronized it with my phone, Mifit 3.4.3, and I left it loading, there were characters in Chinese ..
When it has finished loading, I have begun to see it and my surprise "is all in Spanish", the only difference is the date that indicates mm / dd.
I have not had to flase any FW.
It must be the global version, in CE mark information.
But all paper documentation is only in Chinese.
Purchased on Aliexpress on 6/20/18
Could be due to the latest firmware

Maddoctor

Yes. Unless somehow mi fit understood you have a global version, which at least for mi band 2 there was no difference between them, the new firmware combined with the language that you have in your mobile, could have this effect.

There is one more noticeable change - HR sensor. Looks like it will be same as with mb2: several HW versions with different sensors.

Maddoctor

There is one more noticeable change - HR sensor. Looks like it will be same as with mb2: several HW versions with different sensors.
If this is true then we have a problem, as the different version in Mi Band 2, had to install different versions of firmware.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Thank you for noticing it. I will add it to the post.

danieleal

I got both, chinese version has the same HR sensor as my previous Mi Band 2 whereas the global version has a new or different HR sensor that's round and kinda purple. So this is what I noticed so far: HR sensor is different, the display is dimmer and the led has kind of a greenish tone on the global version, the chinese version's display is definitely a lot brighter. The chinese version doesn't have the serial number on the side whereas the global version does have it printed out on the side. The boxes and documents are different in terms of language.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui