Question Mi Band 3 NFC to open doors?

djolex

Check the NFC software from doors, add the NFC signature using MiFit app (if there is one). Test it.

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
My last knowing information is, that the NFC Modul is only for the Payment Methods provided.

So first i would try to figure out what your Mi Band says when getting into a NFC Area (Using : NFC Tools)

Alexlr

My last knowing information is, that the NFC Modul is only for the Payment Methods provided.

So first i would try to figure out what your Mi Band says when getting into a NFC Area (Using : NFC Tools)
At the moment my only achievment it's been to create a chinese Mi account so i can access the NFC parti in MiFit app but after that it gives me an error when I try to read my NFC card

The problem with NFC tools (and I guess all other apps) is that they dont detect the mi band as a NFC reader/writer so you can't do anything :S I've been looking for some app for bluetooth NFC reader but nothing...

Last edited:

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
I dont know under which Circumstances the NFC Modul is activated but my Cards (ID/Credit) only can be read from an Active NFC Modul (Smartphone) when entered into Magnetic Field

Farron

Alexir said:
The problem with NFC tools (and I guess all other apps) is that they dont detect the mi band as a NFC reader/writer so you can't do anything :S I've been looking for some app for bluetooth NFC reader but nothing...
Connect your Mi Band to the charger and NFC Tools will recognize it. ???:oops:

Alexlr

Connect your Mi Band to the charger and NFC Tools will recognize it. ???:oops:
No, it says device error when you open the app(i dont know exactly in english cos i have it in a different language but must be something similar)

i use old mi fit mod for unlock nfc menu first, after that it require an chinese id card photo. I got photos from google and print it. Final, scan photos in mi fit (y)
Do you have that modificated MiFit version? Any link maybe?

I installed mod MiFit and enabled option "Unlock NFC menu" and nothing happened. Can`t access menu to create access card. Any tips?

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui