Question Mi Band 3 NFC to open doors?

camerata

Not when you select China, but when you pretend to create a NFC card in thr band. So far, only way is to scan a Chinese ID card, do you have a Chinese friend? Otherwise some ppl said they got to make it work with a printed fake ID.
Can you share used image?
I used some ID image by google. but when i press "submit" button, nothing happen.
I don't know why

prixes

We need some advice from someone who did it successfully!
Don't spam generators that are most likely not working at all.

rendal

Contributor
We need some advice from someone who did it successfully!
Don't spam generators that are most likely not working at all.
We need to know that something is not working properly !!!
So that others don't have to try what has already been tried.

rendal

Contributor

rendal

Contributor
One more point of interest. The official version of Mi Fit v3.4.6.8 supports the creation of an access card without chinese ID card verification. Unfortunately the Mi Fit version is old and the web part of the application no longer exists and will end up with error 500, so even with this version of Mi Fit the access card can no longer be created. :confused:

Modified Mi Fit Mod+ v4.0.7 by ilgruppotester with unlock ID verification for "fake" chinese ID card by Chinese Id Card Number (Resident Identity Card) and photo Generator Online, but the process of creating access card in the bracelet fails (Just a sec...), around and around. Maybe it will be resolved in next modified version of Mi Fit by ilgruppotester. Importantly, ilgruppotester is trying to solve the problem, thank you very much. (y)

Hi. Can you explain more detailed what is the difference in this version? It accepts any fake ID?

ViBE

for testing cases i decided to register my secondary number to make some tests without xShadows's mod. i set the account region to china so i can access now every options. the reason why i did this cause it needs less workarounds (also xShadows not working in every cases and for me never really worked) and this account has no priority for me so it's not a main account. nothing to lose if i delete it. and no need to set the phone's region to any other to reach all of the options. so here's a demo how things looks like basically. i don't go deeper this time cause as i know it's a bit confusing to find a working chinese ID, but maybe next time:

Screenrecorder-2019-09-21-15-14-29-693.mp4

sidenote: Xiaomi has a payment framework (MiPay) AFAIK and looks like they use that for payment/top-ups in china to upload transit cards. that's what you may notice at 0:56. it's also integrated in MIUI (or it was cause i remember that i saw back in the days on applications list in the settings) but it's hidden i guess outside of china.

prixes

there is one bastard that offers such service for 15$ .... not going to pay for that :D

lokip

Modified Mi Fit Mod+ v4.0.7 by ilgruppotester with unlock ID verification for "fake" chinese ID card by Chinese Id Card Number (Resident Identity Card) and photo Generator Online, but the process of creating access card in the bracelet fails (Just a sec...), around and around. Maybe it will be resolved in next modified version of Mi Fit by ilgruppotester. Importantly, ilgruppotester is trying to solve the problem, thank you very much. (y)

same here, anyone got it working ?

prixes

message "just a sec" probably means it cannot connect to server (mod probably includes offline mode .... disable ads-on first page and it wont get to next step on nfc menu since first it wants server authentication)

Safb

I was wondering if it possible to setup proxy between MiFit and server? Does miFit use http/https to connect to the server? The proxy will forward any request except id verification and will handle it, later we can put such proxy inside custom build MiFit.

rendal

Contributor
I was wondering if it possible to setup proxy between MiFit and server? Does miFit use http/https to connect to the server? The proxy will forward any request except id verification and will handle it, later we can put such proxy inside custom build MiFit.
Https is signed with a certificate, so it cannot.

Last edited:

scraich

I downloaded the mi fit mod and allowed in the xShadow menu to unlock NFC menu but still I can't see it, am I doing something wrong?

rendal

Contributor
I downloaded the mi fit mod and allowed in the xShadow menu to unlock NFC menu but still I can't see it, am I doing something wrong?
The xShadow menu is only visible if the system language of the phone is English / Spanish.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui