Question Mi band 3 stucked on "connect to the app for update" screen

I downloaded Czech firmware from web and installed it in miBand and since than miBand is stucked on "connect to app for update" screen and I don't know what to do... I tried connecting to the MiFit app and it's not working, I downloaded also Notify for miBand and can't connect - app is saying "valid device". So cannot connect to apps and cannot hard reset on miBand bc it's stucked on the screen. I was also trying to find some restarting program thru pc but it seems like USB is just for charging a can't transform something from pc to Band. Help please. Thanks to u all :)

Asbar

Go to MI FIT app and unpair the band.. And then pair it once more.. it automatically updates the band to its latest stock version..🙂

Go to MI FIT app and unpair the band.. And then pair it once more.. it automatically updates the band to its latest stock version..🙂
Thanks for answer but my phone cannot see the band... I tried delete band, reinstall app and so on, but nothing help.

rendal

Contributor
I downloaded Czech firmware from web and installed it in miBand and since than miBand is stucked on "connect to app for update" screen and I don't know what to do... I tried connecting to the MiFit app and it's not working, I downloaded also Notify for miBand and can't connect - app is saying "valid device". So cannot connect to apps and cannot hard reset on miBand bc it's stucked on the screen. I was also trying to find some restarting program thru pc but it seems like USB is just for charging a can't transform something from pc to Band. Help please. Thanks to u all :)
Czech Firmware 2.4.0.32 / 1.8.0.34 | Mi Band 3 & Mi Band 3 NFC | GeekDoing
My Mi Band 3 stuck on pair with phone | GeekDoing
Czech Firmware 2.4.0.32 / 1.8.0.34 | Mi Band 3 & Mi Band 3 NFC | GeekDoing
Mi band 3 not discoverable in gadgetbridge after unpairing | GeekDoing
And so on, just a little searching ....

Not a single one of them is my situation, everybody around can reconnect band thru myfit, fitnes app.... or they are able to factory reset band bc it's working. Mine one is stucked on the screen and u can't go Away or connect even after deleting band from Bluetooth, resetting app and so on....

rendal

Contributor
Not a single one of them is my situation, everybody around can reconnect band thru myfit, fitnes app.... or they are able to factory reset band bc it's working. Mine one is stucked on the screen and u can't go Away or connect even after deleting band from Bluetooth, resetting app and so on....
I'll just tell you, it's not a problem. It's normal behavior Mi Fit vs. Mi Band, if you flash the Firmware without unpairing from Mi Fit, this condition will occur. It has been solved once more. Your bracelet is perfectly fine with a high probability.

Since bracelet is not visible and stucked on one screen I don't think so it's perfectly fine :D Bc if it would be fine, I wouldnt be here asking questions:)

rendal

Contributor
Since bracelet is not visible and stucked on one screen I don't think so it's perfectly fine :D Bc if it would be fine, I wouldnt be here asking questions:)
The bracelet is not frozen on the screen. The bracelet is set to display only one screen and this particular screen. He can't see the Mi Fit bracelet because it is paired with another instance of Mi Fit. This problem occurs when you change the Firmware, without first unlinking from Mi Fit. You must use GadgetBridge. Since only you say bracelet is broken and you do not take remedial action, you cannot be helped.

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui