News Mi Band 3 USD5.99/pc Only from GeekDoing Mall

Carl

Staff member
i've tried 2 different browsers. and read the posts before commenting. so please.
i'd rather donate to the existence of this forum and the good work you're doing than BUYING stuff on this very not clear at all promotion
Disable your adblocker.
And about the mall, I created it for people to easily shop and find cheaper original Xiaomi items. Other users already started to create shopping accounts and add the item to their cart without any problem. I am sorry your browser has that problem. And thanks for your suggestion, we will do it better and better, and if you find other problems, you can contact me.

Xoloth

Contributor
Can anyone please give me a link for time converter? I'm searching it for hours.

If you came here to hate us...
BTW try finding MB3 for 5 bucks.
Guys, I understand you need some click bait and speed up your low or none eShop selling. I do not hate anyone I am just saying how it is and you cannot argue any different. 5 bucks is correct if it is not limited pcs. In fact I believe that several orders will be made by eshop itself.. Yeah that is something how it also works! Anyway I do not need your help I can live without you, trust me ????

Xoloth

Contributor
Guys, I understand you need some click bait and speed up your low or none eShop selling. I do not hate anyone I am just saying how it is and you cannot argue any different. 5 bucks is correct if it is not limited pcs. In fact I believe that several orders will be made by eshop itself.. Yeah that is something how it also works! Anyway I do not need your help I can live without you, trust me ????
You are absolutely wrong. I bought one of these for 5 bucks. I can prove it and no im not a guy who's hired by geekdoing.

Carl

Staff member
It is Time Zone(GMT-8): 2018-09-01 01:26 now

Carl

Staff member
I set it same as Aliexpress time, it maybe a wrong set. Sorry about that. And next 10pcs on 04th, I will set it right GMT -8

Xoloth

Contributor
I set it same as Aliexpress time, it maybe a wrong set. Sorry about that. And next 10pcs on 04th, I will set it right GMT -8
So what will happen to our bands? Will they be cancelled?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui