Question Mi Band 4 Dead (Or brick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokers

I was trying to test my latest version of my theme (Among Us) i didn't release it yet bcus i was trying to put torchlight mode on it..what i was trying to do was changing the stock watchfaces numbers with white pictures with 120x240 resolution, i also changed the json file.. When i put the folder to "WatchFace" and then "resources tool" everything went fine with 0 error, when i flash it on my mi band everything went fine too.. There wasn't any error on flashing and flash was successful, but after flash, my mi band isn't alive, just black screen and no app detects it.. Is there any way to fix it? :(

I was trying to test my latest version of my theme (Among Us) i didn't release it yet bcus i was trying to put torchlight mode on it..what i was trying to do was changing the stock watchfaces numbers with white pictures with 120x240 resolution, i also changed the json file.. When i put the folder to "WatchFace" and then "resources tool" everything went fine with 0 error, when i flash it on my mi band everything went fine too.. There wasn't any error on flashing and flash was successful, but after flash, my mi band isn't alive, just black screen and no app detects it.. Is there any way to fix it? :(
you werent su
posed to edit the json file in the resourses. it causes brick. you can only edit json fil in watchfaces.

there doesnt seem to be a easy way to fix this. you had toopen up the mi band 3 if you wanted to unbrick it and had to flash the bootloader again. you might have to do something similar for the mi band 4. if you mi band 4 ks still in warranty then maybe you can return kt and get it fixed otherwise i suggest you to buy a new mi band if you can because opening the mi band will also void the warranty.

Jokers

I don't hve skill to do those mb3 nor the items, even if i hve the skill, i believe i can't fix it bcus i can't use mb3 file, i still hve 1 year warranty, i bought it 2 months ago, so warranty is still valid, ill try to contact my seller

I don't hve skill to do those mb3 nor the items, even if i hve the skill, i believe i can't fix it bcus i can't use mb3 file, i still hve 1 year warranty, i bought it 2 months ago, so warranty is still valid, ill try to contact my seller
try to get a replacement from the seller.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Black screen mean dead. Nothing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui