News Mi Band 4 | Known features

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Contributor
Damn, I wish they dropped that colored display and kept the price at what it was.
@MagicalUnicorn as always, thanks a lot for this! Are the languages listed for the firmware or for notifications and such?
When sell started for Mi band 3 it was approxiamatly same price :). I bought it for more than 40$ :cry:.

Languages listed are all languages contained in Firmware. All this languages are used for really few translations, in most part translations are in Chinese/English only for moment.

When sell started for Mi band 3 it was approxiamatly same price :). I bought it for more than 40$ :cry:.

Languages listed are all languages contained in Firmware. All this languages are used for really few translations, in most part translations are in Chinese/English only for moment.
All these strings have been available for translation in crowdin for months. Bit suprised no one has reported these features before Mi Apps — Translation Project on Crowdin

Swimming has 4 different stroke types and the app gives you PAI points based on your exercise. Of course these might be related to other devices (too).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Contributor
All these strings have been available for translation in crowdin for months. Bit suprised no one has reported these features before Mi Apps — Translation Project on Crowdin

Swimming has 4 different stroke types and the app gives you PAI points based on your exercise. Of course these might be related to other devices (too).
You talk about Application strings ?
My previous message is about Firmwares translations, no the Application.