Question Mi Band 5 NFC - lost other languages

TomasCZ

Hello,

probably after update of Mi Fit (on version 4.8.1) and firmware update of band (NFC version on v1.0.2.46) I am not able to change language of my band to other language except Chinese and English.

Before this I can set in Mi Fit "follow my phone's language" and band was in Czech. Description od firmware says that other languages should be available:

Stable (Mi Fit 4.8.0) | Firmware 1.0.2.46 :
⤳ Resources v98.
⤳ Languages : zh, en, es, ru, it, fr, de, uk, pl, tr, pt, ar, th, cs, id, el, vi, he.

But now, I can't set in Mi Fit this option for band language due this error - see attach.

Any advice or recomendation?

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Tomas modmifit 4.8.0 version uninstall after modmifit 4.8.1 version install ok? Because it''s work 4.8.1 version. İ know because i use mi band 5 nfc Turkish language

TomasCZ

Tomas modmifit 4.8.0 version uninstall after modmifit 4.8.1 version install ok? Because it''s work 4.8.1 version. İ know because i use mi band 5 nfc Turkish language
Hi, I tried to install modMiFit 4.8.1, but the result is, that only wheater is in Czech, other in my Band is still in English. And with modMiFit I can´t set any other language.

I don´t know where is a problem, firmware (v1.0.2.46) and resources (v98) are original from Xiaomi (downloaded via original Mi Fit version 4.8.1).

TomasCZ

Tell me if it worked.
Hi, Czech firmware is too old. :) I would like to have the latest one, and I understand that now is not differencies of firmwares between the Chinese a Global version of Mi Band 5 -> both should have all languages, no?

MrVR

Hi, Czech firmware is too old. :) I would like to have the latest one, and I understand that now is not differencies of firmwares between the Chinese a Global version of Mi Band 5 -> both should have all languages, no?
Bro so all doors are closed until anyone makes a new Czech firmware till the I think you have to use English language only.

Hi,
Same problem here. My phone is in romanian language, but in mi fit app(latest 4.9 2.0) languages are only Chinese and English. In past it was a option to force language, now is gone.

TomasCZ

Hi,
Same problem here. My phone is in romanian language, but in mi fit app(latest 4.9 2.0) languages are only Chinese and English. In past it was a option to force language, now is gone.
Hi, I have already given up and I only use the band in English. Xiaomi probably limited other languages to Chinese versions. In addition, I now have a problem that the band miscalculates and displays the daily PAI. Next time only the global version not CN. :)

ViBE

Hi, I have already given up and I only use the band in English. Xiaomi probably limited other languages to Chinese versions. In addition, I now have a problem that the band miscalculates and displays the daily PAI. Next time only the global version not CN. :)
try recent modded Mi Fit. for example 4.7.0. cause Xiaomi activated it's own language selection and it may only allow language per devices what allowed originally.

btw not stick with the latest version will not hurt. these updates are not really necessary. Band 5 development is a disaster. some feature always broken.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui