Question Mi Band 5 PIN lock screen

Hey! I wasn't using my Mi band 5 for a long time, but my other watch broken and here I am back with my Mi band 5. I saw Lock screen in labs section and turned it on, but when I'm not wearing my watch it doesn't want to lock it self like the Mi band 4. The app is version 6.3.1 Zepp Life and the watch is running the latest 1.0.2.76 update. I have automatic Pulse reading on 1 minute but still nothing. The watch is running a custom resource called mi band 6 to mi band 5 theme. How could I fix this issue?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey! I wasn't using my Mi band 5 for a long time, but my other watch broken and here I am back with my Mi band 5. I saw Lock screen in labs section and turned it on, but when I'm not wearing my watch it doesn't want to lock it self like the Mi band 4. The app is version 6.3.1 Zepp Life and the watch is running the latest 1.0.2.76 update. I have automatic Pulse reading on 1 minute but still nothing. The watch is running a custom resource called mi band 6 to mi band 5 theme. How could I fix this issue?
Hi,
Disable PIN lock, it doesn't work with Mi Band 5. Then enable lock screen (the normal one).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29