Discussion Mi Band 6 | Original Firmwares/Resources/Fonts

Already answered, please read previous posts.

Please read previous posts.

---

By the way, please always read the previous posts before ask something, to avoid repeat again and again same things.

i must stay untill update my fit ? this is answer ???

hoangtung

i must stay untill update my fit ? this is answer ???
Please be patient
Everyone knows that being a beta tester is really awesome and fantastic , but also risky.
If you don't want to wait for mifit, using warranty or pay about 50$ to buy a new one and using stable firmware

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
@Hhaghgou here isn't a thread to cry, that's not our fault if you installed a Firmware that bricked you're smartband, by installing a Beta Firmware you know the brick risk.
By reading previous comments you can see that's not the first Firmware that brick the device, but to know that it require read...

By the way, we're not responsible for your bricked device and we're not Huami or related to Huami. If there is somebody who find a solution it will be shared here, but at moment there isn't, so like I already said use warranty or wait for next Mi Fit version.

Now, please understand we can do nothing more and be patient... Thanks.

hoangtung

Absolutely, I am thinking of putting the band in the refrigerator for about 1hr to 2hrs then charge and reconnect at the same time
This is a solution that we usually used in the past to solve bricked bands , but it is much more risky
If you are adventurous, you can try, but I am not responsible for any faults

ViBE

Have anyone tried this solution ?
this is used for stuck upgrades to make the battery drain faster. this is not a solution for your case and/or definitely not relevant with your situation. others said that the problem is related with the connection and may the new firmware use different method. but till we have no official state about that it's just a rumour. but the best what you can do in this case is just wait for a newer Mi Fit. nobody can tell which version will use the newer protocol at this time but i guess they release it in the near future because they had a tons of betas in the last 3-4 weeks. so please understand that we have no better idea, no universal working solution for this connectivity problem. you have to wait or use warranty.

hoangtung

this is used for stuck upgrades to make the battery drain faster. this is not a solution for your case and/or definitely not relevant with your situation. others said that the problem is related with the connection and may the new firmware use different method. but till we have no official state about that it's just a rumour. but the best what you can do in this case is just wait for a newer Mi Fit. nobody can tell which version will use the newer protocol at this time but i guess they release it in the near future because they had a tons of betas in the last 3-4 weeks. so please understand that we have no better idea, no universal working solution for this connectivity problem. you have to wait or use warranty.
Thanks 👍

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Firmwares added to Mega folder!

Beta:
Firmware: 1.0.4.34.
⤳ Resources: v51.
⤳ Font: v2.
⤳ Languages: ?.

Beta:
Firmware: 1.0.5.10.

Beta:
Firmware: 1.0.4.32.

i flashed the firmware file before res file and my mi band can't connect anymore, can i wait for the new version of mifit to unbrick?

NiTroGen

It seems that all beta firmwares after version 1.0.4.20 cannot pair with current releases of MiFit. This can't be a mistake. We'll have to wait for a version of MiFit that installs a v1.0.4.20+ stable firmware to see the result.

Until then, you can wait or claim your warranty!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Firmware added to Mega folder!

Beta:
Firmware: 1.0.4.36.
⤳ Resources: v52.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Firmwares added to Mega folder!

Beta:
Firmware: 1.0.5.14.

Beta:
Firmware: 1.0.5.12.

Beta:
Firmware: 1.0.4.38.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Firmware added to Mega folder!

Beta:
Firmware: 1.0.5.16.
⤳ Resources: v53.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui