Question Mi Band 6 vibration problem

Hello. My Mi Band 6 gives a weak vibration between 100-90% charge, while it gives a very high vibration in the 80-38% charge range. What could be the reason? Can this problem be solved?

Another question I have is that I am using iPhone 7 iOS 15, but I cannot install the clock interface on my device with Amaztools, it constantly gives an error. How to solve this error? Thanks

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello. My Mi Band 6 gives a weak vibration between 100-90% charge, while it gives a very high vibration in the 80-38% charge range. What could be the reason? Can this problem be solved?

Another question I have is that I am using iPhone 7 iOS 15, but I cannot install the clock interface on my device with Amaztools, it constantly gives an error. How to solve this error? Thanks
View attachment 17290
If you Mi Band 6 have latest Stable Firmware (1.0.4.38) installed, your watchfaces installation problem with Amaztools is due to your Firmware version.

If you Mi Band 6 have latest Stable Firmware (1.0.4.38) installed, your watchfaces installation problem with Amaztools is due to your Firmware version.
yes my device is in this version. Can you post here when this issue is resolved? Also, do you know the solution to the problem related to the vibration problem? Thank you for your and your responses.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
yes my device is in this version. Can you post here when this issue is resolved? Also, do you know the solution to the problem related to the vibration problem? Thank you for your and your responses.
Wait for Amaztools update(s) or move to Android and follow this: Mi Band 6 | How to install Custom Watchface.
I personally don't have iOS device and I'm not interested about Mi Bands support on them, so if one day the problem with Amaztools is solved you will know that before me :).

No idea about your vibration problem, I don't have Mi Band 6.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29