News Mi Band 7 | Known features

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Mi Band 7 | Known features

Like last year with Mi Band 6, we can find Mi Band 7 codename (L66) in Zepp application code. And like last year, instead of share a screenshot of Zepp application code with this codename, I'm going to share with you features of this new device, found in the Firmware and Resources files :).

Instead of copy/paste all my article here, I let you read the article at the original link:
LOGGER - Mi Band 7 | L66
(Mi Band 7 information).

Resume
Compared to Mi Band 6, Mi Band 7 will have a bit bigger screen, surely include many new features (like AOD, Power Saving mode(s), maybe included GPS, ...) and maybe permit retrieve interesting features that had disappeared (Smart Alarm and Passcode).

Pictures

Information not in the article
★ Mi Band 7 device codenames: L66, L66 AP, L66 I, L66 IN, L66 NFC, L66 NFC I, L66 WE.

★ Post only in English, else it will be deleted ★

Attachments

ViBE

the list of the activities reminds me an oldschool chinese scam advertisement. it's marketed as usable for literaly everything but it has only a few real features. even the 6 is not trustworthy. measuring and detecting falsely a lot. i can imagine how the 7 will be accurate...;)

When will you share the firmware files and the resources. And also do you know that when will the mi band 7 release?

Please share the firmware files with the resources.......

Please please please please please share the mi band 7 resources and firmware files please please please please please please share the mi band 7 resources and firmware files please please please please please.

Last edited:
Wow they are literally providing so many workout modes and even GPS this time, they also said for gps in mi band 6 ig but sadly it didn't came in it. Let's see what happens this time. But I'm sad though as they didn't provided voice assistant.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Wow they are literally providing so many workout modes and even GPS this time, they also said for gps in mi band 6 ig but sadly it didn't came in it. Let's see what happens this time. But I'm sad though as they didn't provided voice assistant and NFC....
Like Mi Band 6, there is NFC and voice assistant (Mi AI / Amazon Alexa) with Mi Band 7.

Ok thx, but NFC is only Chinese and they should do it for global this time, but there isn't written anything about voice assistant. Anyways let's wait and find out, I'm so excited for this. My last band was mi band 4 and the bands Gen are literally too developing.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Ok thx, but NFC is only Chinese and they should do it for global this time, but there isn't written anything about voice assistant. Anyways let's wait and find out, I'm so excited for this. My last band was mi band 4 and the bands Gen are literally too developing.
There is Mi Band 6 Global NFC, it will be same with Mi Band 7.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui