Discussion Mi Band 7 | Original Firmwares

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I have the global version (Italy), I think but I haven't received the latest stable update. Why? I also tried to reset my mi band multiple times.
Because you don't have "L66 I" but "L66 WE" :).

Latest Stable update (1.20.3.1) is only for "L66 I": Post #109.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Firmwares added to Mega folder!

Beta:
⤳ Codename(s): L66 AP.
⤳ Firmware: 1.27.1.4.

Beta:
⤳ Codename(s): L66 & L66 I & L66 NFC & L66 WE.
⤳ Firmware: 1.27.0.4.

Beta:
⤳ Firmware: 1.27.1.3.

Beta:
⤳ Firmware: 1.27.0.3.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Firmware added to Mega folder!

Beta:
⤳ Codename(s): L66 NFC I.
⤳ Firmware: 1.27.0.5.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Stable (Zepp Life 6.3.0):
⤳ Firmware: 1.27.1.4.
⤳ Changelog:

Code:
Added Battery manager;
The night mode can be set in the band;
Fixed some bugs.

Stable (Zepp Life 6.3.0):
⤳ Firmware: 1.27.0.4.
⤳ Changelog:

Code:
Added Battery manager;
The night mode can be set in the band;
Fixed some bugs.

MaxReed

New Firmware added to Mega folder!

Beta:
⤳ Codename(s): L66 NFC I.
⤳ Firmware: 1.27.0.5.
Hi,
Since this firmware exists, does that mean that there will be a global version of the band with NFC?
What if I buy the CN version with NFC? Is it possible to flash on it this firmware to make the NFC work in europe?

Thanks

ViBE

Hi,
Since this firmware exists, does that mean that there will be a global version of the band with NFC?
What if I buy the CN version with NFC? Is it possible to flash on it this firmware to make the NFC work in europe?

Thanks
it should be. however it's very odd that they not even released it while 7 pro now available, BUT without NFC. they are pretty careless about global users.

so if you ever buy a CN variant it will be useless (i mean the NFC). no matter if the firmware actually differs at this point they usually unify it and it can contains the needed code for each variants. the hardware maybe the same but all variants may have different product code and of course region locked capabilities. the only way to use NFC with the CN variant is to get chinese citizenship and live in china (also a Mi account with chinese region). in other case it does not worth to buy.

Last edited:

Maddoctor

How are you gonna flash the firmware!? At the moment you cannot flash at the simple mi band 7. Also the difference of the nfc in the two versions, means different firmware, not as mi band 7 that you flash global firmware to cn version

seila5

Is it possible to retrieve Auth key from Mi Band 7 in order to use Notify for Mi Band app without the need to have Zepp Life app installed??
If you don't know please confirm it. This is the only thing keeping me from ordering Mi Band 7.

Also, came someone tell me what the differences are between global and chinese version of Mi Band 7?

Maddoctor

Is it possible to retrieve Auth key from Mi Band 7 in order to use Notify for Mi Band app without the need to have Zepp Life app installed??
If you don't know please confirm it. This is the only thing keeping me from ordering Mi Band 7.

Also, came someone tell me what the differences are between global and chinese version of Mi Band 7?
Using Zepp Life from here I see the option but I must change the settings for accessing hdd of my mobile. As for differences, check here -

kivi_bg

Hi everyone, so I was able to update the FW of Mi Band 7 NFC CN version to "L66 NFC I" with Gadgetbridge 0.7.20. No change on the availability ot add any payment card. It wants to have mainland China account to enable Mi Pay. So, still no way to use the NFC :(
The FW update take a lot of time around 90 min and you need to make sure that after the upload starts you need to keep the both device's the band and the smartphone always on, if any of those go to sleep the upload will break.
If someone could suggest if there is anything that I can try.

Hi everyone, so I was able to update the FW of Mi Band 7 NFC CN version to "L66 NFC I" with Gadgetbridge 0.7.20. No change on the availability ot add any payment card. It wants to have mainland China account to enable Mi Pay. So, still no way to use the NFC :(
The FW update take a lot of time around 90 min and you need to make sure that after the upload starts you need to keep the both device's the band and the smartphone always on, if any of those go to sleep the upload will break.
If someone could suggest if there is anything that I can try.
How? I'm getting firmware metadata error.

EDIT:
Just charge your band to full

EDIT:
And I confirm that It's not installing NFC I but plain China NFC version despite downloading 1.27.0.5

@kivi_bg which firmware have you tried??

Last edited:

kivi_bg

How? I'm getting firmware metadata error.

EDIT:
Just charge your band to full

EDIT:
And I confirm that It's not installing NFC I but plain China NFC version despite downloading 1.27.0.5

@kivi_bg which firmware have you tried??
I used l66_1.27.0.5.zip but as I said you must not let any of the devices go to sleep aka turn the screen off (and it takes a lot of time to upload). My band is the Chinese version with NFC.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Firmwares added to Mega folder!

Beta:
⤳ Firmware: 2.0.1.2.

Beta:
⤳ Codename(s): L66 & L66 I & L66 NFC & L66 NFC I & L66 WE.
⤳ Firmware: 2.0.0.2.

Beta:
⤳ Firmware: 2.0.1.1.

Beta:
⤳ Codename(s): L66 & L66 I & L66 NFC & L66 NFC I & L66 WE.
⤳ Firmware: 2.0.0.1.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui